BlueTriton Brands Employee Reviews about "long hours"
65% would recommend to a friend
(76 total reviews)
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay not the best for what they expect from you day in and day out." (in 102 reviews)
- "yes the benefits were good" (in 91 reviews)
- "The people there are great to work with and helpful when it comes to training." (in 66 reviews)
- "Overall a good culture." (in 29 reviews)
- "The money you get is a Good salary" (in 20 reviews)
- "poor management, clique mentality, nestle mandates" (in 55 reviews)
- "Long hours hard work And very fast place" (in 45 reviews)
- "No work/life balance and don't ask for help because you will not get it." (in 35 reviews)
- "Poor leadership still working in the past." (in 23 reviews)
- "don;t worry, corporate and all upper management is off." (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BlueTriton Brands and is not affected by filters.
Found 76 of over 1K reviews
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 13, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great for people with families, amazing benefits.
Long hours as each shift is 12 hours long.BlueTriton Brands Response6y
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience working at NWNA and find the benefits to your satisfaction.
- 4.0Oct 13, 2016Seasonal Warehouse TechnicianCurrent EmployeeBreinigsville, PA
Fast pace place to work. Good environment lots of support.
Long Hours & Mandatory Overtime
- 5.0Oct 24, 2010ManagerCurrent EmployeeMiami, FL
Great Company.....Very Family Friendly People stay a long time..... Allot of 10+ years employees at Nestle Great Bonuses
Some positions are very physical and can have long hours. Its all about making the sales numbers but you do it as a team.
- 2.0Dec 6, 2010Route Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee
The job will always be here. Always, someone quits, gets fired, get's hurt and get's fired. There is always work to get done if you want to stick it out. the only problem is how long before your body wears out? You can make fast money with no experience. Long hours and try to milk the overtime pay. Otherwise the standard rate is crap!
Long hours( 6a.m to 7 p.m in the summers, Winters 6-4:30) there are always short staffed. No one watns to stay or they don't want to hire and the work get's put on the guys with a full load already. Management will always tell you your going to slow. That's all they want from you is to get out of the branch and get back asap. (it's no my opinion i heard them talking in their office) Most asssured you will get some sort of tenonosis or spine issues. If so, they will tell you straight up, deal with it or leave.1
- 3.0Jan 26, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Good to get experience in outside sales. Worked for them for a few years and I would certainly recommend the position in general.
long hours in the car due to traffic
- 3.0Aug 10, 2020QA TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearOntario, CA
- amazing training opportunities - pto / benefits
- long hours for hourly staff - management wasn’t very knowledgeableBlueTriton Brands Response4y
We appreciate you taking the time to share your point of view.
- 4.0Apr 13, 2023Route Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee
Extremely good pay good time off and good benefits
Long hours hard work And very fast placeBlueTriton Brands Response8mo
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate and value your input as a current employee. We thank you for all your hard work as a Route Sales Representative.