BlueTriton Brands Employee Reviews about "pay and benefits"
65% would recommend to a friend
(226 total reviews)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "yes the benefits were good" (in 97 reviews)
- "Good pay not the best for what they expect from you day in and day out." (in 96 reviews)
- "The people there are great to work with and helpful when it comes to training." (in 63 reviews)
- "Overall a good culture." (in 27 reviews)
- "Good work environment and rotation" (in 19 reviews)
- "Management is terrible they are immature and FOS." (in 55 reviews)
- "Long hours hard work And very fast place" (in 50 reviews)
- "No work/life balance and don't ask for help because you will not get it." (in 35 reviews)
- "Poor leadership still working in the past." (in 21 reviews)
- "Poor training" (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BlueTriton Brands and is not affected by filters.
Found 226 of over 1K reviews
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "pay and benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jun 18, 2018Production TechFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHouston, TX
Good pay and two thirty minute breaks
Long work hours, low work morale and perks to motivate employees.2BlueTriton Brands Response6y
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience. Thank you for your insights!
- 5.0Mar 9, 2020Production ResourceCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great culture. Good pay and they are not afraid to give out excellent bonus's to reward employees. Very easy going and allows you to succeed without micromanaging. My work environment is relaxed but we kick butt in our production numbers. Very family and team oriented atmosphere. I could see myself retiring from here.
Sometimes competing priorities make the job difficult to navigate.BlueTriton Brands Response4y
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us as a Production Resource. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy the culture, work environment, your co-workers and compensation! It's reviews like yours that let us know we're on the right track!
- 1.0Feb 3, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
They pay well and good location
They are not doing well and there is no future vision3BlueTriton Brands Response5y
Thank you for taking the time provide feedback. We work hard to see that our employees have an experience that matches the exciting vision that we currently have here at Nestlé Waters. We encourage you to reach out to your manager about your concerns.
- 1.0Feb 8, 2022Supply Chain ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Competitive Pay and Nestle Infrastructure
I worked at Nestle for almost a decade, had a bright future and loved what I did. Since the acquisition by Blue Triton, everything that made us a good company was removed. Work Loads became unrealistic, employees stretched and expected to delivery unrealistic results, massive layoffs, excessive budget cuts and worst of all - diminishing culture and treatment of employees. I would not recommend going to work there at any level at this time...4
- 2.0Feb 26, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Good pay not the best for what they expect from you day in and day out. And there are a lot of good people that I work with within the company.
Safety will never happen till they start treating the worker like human and not slaves, don't down the people that make this place run treat them wit respect and that will go a long way. They should do away with the call out line to find out if you have to work in bad weather because they don't care if the world where to end tomorrow you still need to come in no if ands or butts. Your life means nothing to them. I wouldn't tell my friend to get a job there.2
- 1.0Aug 2, 2017Production OperatorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsStanwood, MI
Hourly pay is good but it still can't keep people from quitting in droves. Give you water to drink while working. Take 5-10 cases of water home monthly.
Work you 60-70 hours a week in summer. Very hot working conditions in the summer and freezing in the winter.very high turn over. Poor benefits. Supervisors flow through the place like crazy due to high pressure to hit targets. Machinery always broken down.1BlueTriton Brands Response7y
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We agree that work/life balance is important. We will take your comments into consideration as we review ways to improve the work experience for all of our employees.
- 1.0Oct 10, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDallas, TX
The pay is great and competitive
too many new people-huge turnaround of EE's- poor management- lots of favoritism- Poor training - bad safety record - company has gone from one of the top producing to the lastBlueTriton Brands Response7y
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We try to provide our employees with a comfortable and productive atmosphere, and we are taking your comments to leadership to better the experience for our employees. We take your concerns very seriously and encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department to discuss further. We appreciate your insights.
- 4.0Feb 24, 2022RSR Route Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Starting pay is very competitive and growth potential is very high. Income is dependable! Position is salary based not hourly which is a big plus. Saturday work is also available at times, if desired, for additional pay.
The work can be challenging. The 5 - gallon bottles are 42 lbs and the deliveries are between 25 and 40 stops on average but the salary does make up for it. Days can be long at time.