KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BlueTriton Brands

Engaged Employer

BlueTriton Brands

Add a Review

BlueTriton Brands Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Sep 16, 2020

Found 81 of over 851 reviews

BlueTriton Brands Chief Executive Officer Jorge Mesquita
Jorge Mesquita
Pros
  • "Competitive pay, very good benefits including 401K, PROFIT SHARING(in 47 reviews)

• "Good pay rate and safety was a priority(in 40 reviews)

• Cons
  • "VERY long hours and if you require a lot of direction/oversight, this is not the job for you(in 48 reviews)

• "Work life balance challenges based on workloads(in 43 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BlueTriton Brands and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work.

May 5, 2020 - Human Resources in Allentown, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork mentality, work life balance, flexible

Cons

Seasonality can be unpredictable at times.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Community Manager

We appreciate you for sharing your experience as a former employee in our Human Resources department. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your teammates and the work/life balance! Thank you for your time at Nestlé Waters and best of luck in your future endeavors!

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Decent company, I would reccomend if your okay working long hours

Sep 2, 2020 - Human Resources
      Business Outlook

Pros

Has many benefits such as four weeks paid parental leave, awesome 401k match and different discounts. Management is very transparent and works to implement what employees want but the wait is long. Tuition reimbursement is also something that is given but is based on grades for how much that will be reimbursed. There is various learning platforms available such as linkedin learning. Upper management seems to touch base with employees in field very often which is rare for larger organizations such as Nestle. Many employees have been around long term which says a lot about the organization.

Cons

Just like most companies these days the expected workload to be completed by management is unbelievable. It has turned into a impossible mission of hitting all targets and metrics with the tools, support and structure given. The workload looks as if it will only increase as they remove other departments by automatizing. This has made managerial roles seem unappealing to employees thus deterring them from wanting to moving up leaving so many gaps when openings come open. The hours are long and work life balance is preached but NO ONE actually takes the steps to practice nor does management make it possible for it to be a thing with the many demands. We have many training systems but no one uses them cause there isn't much time. I've attempted to block out time on my calendar to focus on the educational tool being given but the amount of interruptions makes it hard and ineffective.

Content Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your honest review. We aim to create an environment where every employee feels supported and motivated. We appreciate your insights!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great, Rewarding Work, Not alot of excitement in Category

Sep 16, 2020 - Sales Strategy in Stamford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance is good in general

Cons

- highs and lows throughout the year in terms of hours - strategies and priorities shift quite a bit - some roles in specific functions really carry the weight of more than one individual, alot on their plates

Content Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review. We will take your input under review as we seek ways to improve our employee experience. We appreciate your insights!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Career Advancement and Long Tenure

Oct 1, 2019 - Community Relations Manager in Poland Spring, ME
      Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked for the company for 18+ years, I am appreciative of the career advancement opportunities I have received throughout my tenure. NWNA acknowledges hard work, dedication and places emphasis on the importance work life balance. The work may be faced paced and variable from day to day but it is encouraging to be a part of a company that values giving back, volunteerism and charitable donations as much as they value and respect their employees.

Cons

Faced paced industry with variable work load.

Talent Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy the benefits and opportunities for growth. Thank you for your 18+ years of being a part of the Nestlé Waters team!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Glad to be back with Nestle

Dec 1, 2019 - Container Manufacturing Manager in Madison, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nestle continually educates it people, and provides a good work life balance. There are always challenges in manufacturing but they are willing to provide the support and resources to be successful.

Cons

There is a lot of negative information out there about the company, that is not accurate.

Talent Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us as a Container Manufacturing Manager. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy the opportunities for growth and work-life balance! It's reviews like yours that let us know we're on the right track!

6. 5.0

HRBP

Oct 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very Innovative and competitive. The work environment is awesome at the corporate level. The factories are something to behold to see all of the massive machinery and clean work floors. The associates are respectful and majority tend to have a lot of passion for bottling water.

Cons

Lean operations can create undue stress at times. Work life balance challenges based on workloads

Talent Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy the innovative and competitive work environment and your co-workers. We appreciate your additional insights about work-life balance and will be sure to share them internally.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall good company. Would recommend working here.

Nov 18, 2019 - Senior Financial Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, decent benefits, great work life balance

Cons

Poor communication from top down (typical of larger corporation), can be dysfunctional working between groups

Talent Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us as a Senior Financial Analyst. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy the compensation, work-life balance and benefits We will be sure to share your additional insights about communication internally.

8. 4.0

Great Business Principles and People Oriented

Oct 2, 2019 - RESOURCE
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great benefits - Focus on leadership development - Ability to grow professionally - Rewards great performance - Huge management focus on safety - Big management focus on quality

Cons

- Difficult to maintain a work life balance - High turn over rate

Talent Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback as a current employee in Operations at Nestlé Waters. The wellbeing of our employees is important to us, and your feedback is helpful as we explore how to better the employee experience. We will ensure your feedback reaches the appropriate people. We also encourage you to reach out to your HR Manager if you have not done so already.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Route Service Rep - Level II

Jul 2, 2017 - RSR Route Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive leadership & management team. Great team members with willingness to support one another during high volume/peak seasons. Incentives from time to time make it more pleasant to work a 6th day to help branch/zone catch up when behind. Pay to workload ratio is about average, but better than most. Company promotes from within, but roles are far and few in between, so either be extraordinary or willing to wait some time for a better opportunity to move up to come. Holiday & vacation packages are above average, and better than most. Health insurance is about average. NWNA's ReadyRefresh RSR roles are by far the greatest and most challenging jobs/careers that one can take on in this industry, each person may see things different but I've personally grown to appreciate the opportunity to be apart of such a great company. Have had many humbling days and experiences out in the field that I would've otherwise never had if I was not in this field of work.

Cons

The unfortunate amount of turnover for RSRs - many factors contributing to this not just one. RSRs come in as fast as they leave, but this will always be because this line of work can be very physically, mentally and emotionally demanding at times. Work & life balance can be nonexistent if the individual isn't wise with his/her time. RSRs definitely should be shown a lot more appreciation when peak seasons come around annually, they are the faces of this division of Nestlé and literally the back bone of it as well.

3 people found this review helpful

TMP Content Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We agree that work/life balance is very important, and we are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current team. With that being said, we will take your comments into consideration as we review ways to improve the work experience for all of our employees. Thank you again for your honest insights!

10. 5.0

Great Company

Jun 11, 2019 - Human Resources Recruiter in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Culture, Moral, Total Compensation

Cons

None to mention. Ideal position for my career at this time.

Talent Community Manager

Thank you for your review as a Human Resources Recruiter at Nestlé Waters! We're thrilled to have received your five-star review and are glad to hear that you're enjoying our culture, work/life balance and compensation.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Reviews