KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

BlueVine

Engaged Employer

BlueVine

Add a Review

BlueVine Employee Reviews about "fast growing"

Updated Mar 4, 2020

Found 6 of over 121 reviews

4.7
BlueVine Chief Executive Officer Eyal Lifshitz
Eyal Lifshitz
Pros
  • "For starters, the work-life balance is great(in 8 reviews)

• "Fast growing start-up means job responsibilities are dynamic(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Tons of growing pains throughout the company, but as with any job your experience will vary depending what department you're in(in 7 reviews)

• "r amp d(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of BlueVine and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "fast growing"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great fast growing company!

Mar 4, 2020 - Account Executive in Redwood City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. Compensation is achievable. Fast growing Company. Great people to grow with.

Cons

Sales team is expected to achieve record numbers every month. In this line of business there are many reasons where a deal can fall a part due to cross communication of many departments not aligning with one another.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company to work for in the Bay!

Jan 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for, awesome and smart people plus a strong product. We're growing fast, but there are lots of opportunities to develop and plenty to learn. Everyone here is very respectful and helpful. They hire great people - interview process is thorough to ensure the best of talent.

Cons

If you are not comfortable with things changing and moving at a fast pace, you might be overwhelmed.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting FinTech start-up in the Bay Area

Jul 27, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Opportunity to take ownership and advance quickly - Fast growing start-up means job responsibilities are dynamic - Exec team is stellar - One of the few start-ups in Silicon Valley with truly strong business fundamentals (industry leading customer retention, strong lifetime value, differentiated customer value prop) .... in theory provides greater job stability - Frequent events for team building - Work life balance is best I've encountered in Silicon Valley - Free food, drinks, and other perks

Cons

- Some growing pains as the business has accelerated 3x year-over-year - Middle management quality is mixed, but generally good - Inverse of the pros above: if you're not good with some ambiguity and changing expectations as the business evolves, BlueVine may not be for you - R&D is in Israel while Sales & Marketing + Headquarters is in Redwood City...can lead to some hiccups

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best place I've worked

Jun 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Bluevine is a successful, fast-growing startup. There are opportunities to grow and develop with the business. Communication for the most part is very clear and direct. The people are great to be around and some of the most talented and intelligent I've ever worked with.

Cons

Bluevine is not big on perks, but you're taken care of. Office location is not ideal, but accessible from most of the Bay Area. Growing pains of fast-growth startups are present but addressed quickly.

8 people found this review helpful

The People Team

Thanks for your review! We are glad that you enjoy working with and being part of our team. As our company grows we continue to think about how we can address and resolve growing pains and are always exploring new ways we can offer employees the opportunity to develop in their roles and advance at BlueVine.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Ride!

Jan 12, 2017 -  in Redwood City, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

BlueVine is growing fast, innovating faster, and lead by smart collaborative individuals. Like any startup there are bumps in the road, but the ride has been so worth it. Can't wait to see what is next!

Cons

There have definitely been some growing pains

Be the first to find this review helpful

The People Team

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience thus far at BlueVine - we hope you continue to enjoy the ride!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

Dec 9, 2015 - Team Leader in Tel Aviv-Yafo
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing fintech startup. Latest technologies, low stress, and they treat you like an adult.

Cons

Only one nespresso machine, and my machine only has 2 screens

Be the first to find this review helpful

The People Team

Thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your feedback on the work-life balance and overall employee experience.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews