Bluegreen Vacations Call Transfer Agent Reviews | Glassdoor

Bluegreen Vacations Call Transfer Agent Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2019

1.4
Bluegreen Vacations President and CEO Alan Levan (no image)
Alan Levan
0 Rating

"Love it!"

Current Employee - Call Transfer Agent in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Bluegreen Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros

Only what 31 hours a week. Great commission plan that can realistically earn you at least $1k weekly with realistic income much higher with hard work, discipline, commitment and determination. Super chill environment. Come in focused. Make your money and you have the rest of the day to do whatever your heart desires. Plenty of paid time off available. Paid holidays. Good benefits. Resort perks.

Cons

You will have days when you're tired of hearing no but the support is there to build you back up. This job will not long term for a more pessimistic person. You are forced to become a positive person here if you desire to succeed in sales.

Advice to Management

I'm not the best with time so I would say be a bit more lenient with breaks. Other than that, you are all amazing!

Bluegreen Vacations2017-09-08
  2. "Terrible job with terrible people"

Former Employee - Call Transfer Agent in Orlando, FL

I worked at Bluegreen Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

Short work days, nothing else

Cons

Pretty much everything is a con working here

Advice to Management

Micromanage less, treat employees more fair, hire better employees

Bluegreen Vacations2019-07-26

"Great Experience"

Former Employee - Call Transfer Agent in Orlando, FL

I worked at Bluegreen Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked here for over a year as a call transfer agent. I was on the midnight team, switched to a little earlier about two months before I left. The management structure here is very supportive, they made me feel very much a part of a team. Your input is considered, they'll take you aside for a one on one if need be, and you walk away feeling like you weren't ignored. This specific job can be stressful, their management has their approach dialed in to the point that every person gets the same quality of support. That said, pros include: good pay, good support, fun spiffs, great atmosphere, good benefits, and fantastic management.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. Let me repeat that. This job is not for everyone. Call transfer is tough and some people just cannot make it work for them. This can be stressful for people who cannot grind through failure to cultivate success. It's a numbers game that requires a good understanding of the bigger picture.

Advice to Management

Continue the great support, that's what kept me there for so long. Keep the spiffs fun and inventive, keep engaging the agents, this was all noticed and appreciated.

Bluegreen Vacations2015-10-31
  4. "Call transfer"

Call Transfer Agent in Orlando, FL

I worked at Bluegreen Vacations

Pros

Pros - Good to get your foot in the door in vacation sales. - Discounts on hotels stays

Cons

Cons - If you are experienced in vacation sales you will NOT like it. Commission sucks Horrible leads They are all broke . Go to a bigger company instead

Advice to Management

Stop Hiring people you know and start growing your own employees.

Bluegreen Vacations2015-07-09