KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Bluegreen Vacations

Engaged Employer

Bluegreen Vacations

Add a Review

Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Found 80 of over 1,006 reviews

3.4
Bluegreen Vacations President and CEO Alan Levan (no image)
Alan Levan

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits if you can steer the course and remain employed through the probation period.(in 105 reviews)
  • "If you perform good pay but they always figure a way to cut your commissions.(in 65 reviews)
  • "People are great and nice(in 36 reviews)
  • "you can make some good money(in 20 reviews)
  • "Great training!(in 19 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Bluegreen Vacations and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0

Promises not kept

Jan 21, 2021 - Engineer in Banner Elk, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company offers good benefits

Cons

Drama, Not telling the truth, poor communication, not given the tools needed

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, Your review has been shared with our senior leadership team. Your feedback is part of what helps us grow and evolve as an organization. Please contact us at ask.hr@bluegreenvacations.com to further discuss your concerns. We appreciate your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It was an OK experience with good vacation time and benefits.

Oct 3, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are many vacation days and good benefits. Also, there are many fringe benefits within the location I worked including some others.

Cons

The communication could have been better between levels of management. Sometimes you never got a reason on why you did things the way you did them...

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We were not actively monitoring our reviews when you originally posted yours, hence the late response. We appreciate the review nonetheless, and thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rude managers.

Nov 30, 2021 - Sales Associate in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Safe and friendly job environment. Good benefits and perks.

Cons

Team managers tend to be disrespectful and appear ego-driven .

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

Feb 4, 2021 - Guest Service Agent in Branson, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are really good and robust

Cons

Growth can be limited unless willing to relocate

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Your review has been shared with our senior leadership team. Your feedback is part of what helps us grow and evolve as an organization. We appreciate your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations!

5. 3.0

Terrible

Jan 24, 2022 - Call Center Representative in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good earning potential Good Company benefits Decent trwining

Cons

Poor management Subpar product Weak incentives compared to other timeshare companies

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Not Like Job Description

Dec 5, 2011 - Marketing Coordinator in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good employee benefits and time off. Some Senior Level Managers are very good at what they do. Clean office environment.

Cons

Poor communication between middle managers and entry level. Vague Job Description that was hardly followed. Rapid turnover with this company.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ok

Dec 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and hours. The training is ok.

Cons

The demand for #s is insane. Reps like to customers like crazy to sell big deals. Unrealistic expectations without willing to lie to families

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback, your review has been shared with our leadership team. We appreciate you recognizing our great benefits offering and flexible schedules. We appreciate your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations, and wish you a very happy new year.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent Company for Hospitality

Dec 9, 2019 - Guest Service Associate in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Management. Some Benefits were good (Vacation / Retirement)

Cons

Little Pay No Room for Growth

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your review has been shared with senior leadership, and we thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Specialist

Jan 31, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for. Excellent PTO and the benefits package was pretty good as well. Compensation could be more competitive.

Cons

Wish I could work remotely. I had to relocate and the company does not have an office nearby.

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Its great to hear you had a positive experience with Bluegreen. We are often evaluating areas of our organization including the telecommuting flexibility. And your advice to management has been noted. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Worst job I've ever had

Jun 30, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly paychecks Direct deposit Good commission if deals stick. Your own office. Benefits are good if you chose to get them

Cons

This is the worst job I have EVERY had! There is No training provided so you basically have to wing it and if something is incorrect you get treated like a child. The job expected literal perfection. Management has an attitude problem, undermines employees, micromanages unnecessarily. If you have a concern the reply you get is essentially an "it is what it is, grow some thicker skin" type of response and nothing gets done about your concern. Absurd amount if pressure and stress. Communication between departments that should be working together is non existent. No one man's up for their faults but is very quick to scapegoat and blame others for everything. Upper management uses their sr title positions to intimidate some employees under them. Get ready to kiss your life outside of work a big fat kiss goodbye. No weekends off, no concrete time to clock out. Is it a holiday? Bluegreen doesn't care. You are having an important famiky/social event? Too bad bluegreen says it's time for work. I could go on forever with the cons of this company

3 people found this review helpful

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback, as it is very important to us. Please contact me to further discuss your concerns at careers@bluegreenvacations.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Reviews