KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Bluegreen Vacations

Engaged Employer

Bluegreen Vacations

Add a Review

Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Aug 22, 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 1,005 of over 1K reviews
3.4
61% Recommend to a Friend
76% Approve of CEO

Found 105 of over 1K reviews

3.4
Bluegreen Vacations President and CEO Alan Levan (no image)
Alan Levan

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits if you can steer the course and remain employed through the probation period.(in 105 reviews)
  • "If you perform good pay but they always figure a way to cut your commissions.(in 65 reviews)
  • "People are great and nice(in 36 reviews)
  • "you can make some good money(in 20 reviews)
  • "Great training!(in 19 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Bluegreen Vacations and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!!

Aug 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, great benefits, great coaching, great hours

Cons

Meeting sales quotas in the middle of the pandemic.

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Your review has been shared with our senior leadership team. Your feedback is part of what helps us grow and evolve as an organization. We appreciate your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great culture

Aug 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bluegreen is a big family. Everyone is helpful and caring. The benefits are great for my needs and affordable.

Cons

Working directly with owners reveals concerns in the product, especially when compared to cost and other accommodation options. Technology in customer-facing roles leaves much to be desired.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great pay, not great upper management

Aug 19, 2021 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can make really great money, you don't have to work a ton of hours great benefits

Cons

treated poorly if you are struggling. some higher-up managers do things very dishonestly working weekends

4. 3.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

Potential Exist

Aug 8, 2021 - Housekeeping in Daytona Beach Shores, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-majority of staff are great coworkers -great benefits and PTO -set schedule on average -able to move up within the company -incentive and peak pay

Cons

-lack of discipline amongst staff -training is non-existent -failure to train evolves into additional work for other employees by having to pick up the slack of the untrained employee -certain protocols put in place by the resort, not the company, are completely inefficient and redundant -pushback prevents change from happening in order to establish a more cohesive, efficient manner. -fear of confrontation allows staff to continually get away with subpar work -due to record keeping being logged digitally through individual record keeping, employees that do minimal work look good on paper and get by with barely doing anything, while employees who have to pick up their slack and are self motivated, appear to be the least productive -disorganization in the entire facility, in every department, from chain of command to storage closets. -literally all those in charge are all on different pages. Every single one will provide different instructions for the same scenario. Makes it very overwhelming for staff to properly act in a situation and confuses employees -rules change on the daily. -BLATANT favoritism and dislike for certain people -power tripping wanna be bosses harass specific employees and make it unbearable to work with them

5. 4.0

Great Opportunity and Awesome Management

Jun 28, 2021 - Sales Concierge in Milpitas, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

For the Milpitas, CA location, management was great. My managers genuinely cared about not just my performance and who I was at work, but me as a person. I appreciated their consistent support, reassurance, and empathy. They are always trying to find the best ways to train and work with each individual employee. Great benefits

Cons

May be difficult who fixate on person issues instead of leaving them at home flexible schedule but inconsistent hours

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No comment

Apr 30, 2021 - Owner Services in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay great benefits nice staff

Cons

Owners are horrible and rude and self entitled

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for the 5-star review! And thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen vacations! Your review has been shared with our leadership team.

7. 4.0

Sales

Apr 16, 2021 - Frontline Sales Representative in Daytona Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits , Resort is beautiful, Staff are professional

Cons

Set schedule , work week ends

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. And thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen vacations! Your review has been shared with our leadership team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Apr 1, 2021 - Maintenance Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits pro and culture

Cons

Nothing but positive. Pay ok

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Compant

Mar 2, 2021 - Quality Assurance in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and great staff

Cons

Micro managed and small work space.

10. 3.0

Great

Jan 18, 2021 - Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits great culture great hours meeting people

Cons

long standing on feet for long periods of time

Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for the 5-star rating! Your review has been shared with our senior leadership team. Your feedback is part of what helps us grow and evolve as an organization. We appreciate your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Reviews