Bluewolf Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Agile Business Executive"

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

Too many to list. The ABE curriculum has been both challenging and demanding, but supplemented with enthusiasm and encouragement that has made the learning so rewarding and interesting. Management has been helpful in so many ways, especially in ensuring that our transition into the company runs as smoothly as possible. And my biggest pro: the company culture. Everyone I've had the opportunity to work with so far has been understanding, outgoing, helpful, and taken a genuine interest in getting to know me and integrating me in the culture.

Cons

No cons up until this point

Aug 10, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your review and diving into our company culture. It is nice to hear you are feeling this way - here at Bluewolf we are committed to making our employees work experiences the best they... More

2. "A Diamond in the Rough"

Current Employee - Agile Business Executive in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Agile Business Executive in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Bluewolf truly cares about cultivating their employees. As the company continues to grow it still maintains a close-knit culture that is supportive of individual growth. I'm learning new things every day and actually enjoy going to work. The influx of new material may be daunting at times, but I know in the long run the effort I put in now will pay off tenfold.

Cons

My manager is located on the other side of the country. Communicating through webcam takes some getting used to.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Aug 16, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you have been enjoying your work at Bluewolf and are able to still learn new things every day. Insights like yours help us to make the changes necessary to... More

3. "Limitless opportunities for growth!"

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time

Pros

Flexible in horizontal and vertical movement within the company! Emphasis in independent thinking

Cons

HR & interview process can be improved, Benefits can be better

Aug 16, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your review. At Bluewolf our executive team is listening and making the changes necessary to create an amazing place to work.

4. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great first job after college, really focused on personal and professional development. Bluewolf does a great job welcoming new people into the company and making them feel a part of a great company culture.

Cons

Interview process was long, but worth it!

Aug 16, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you have had a positive experience working at Bluewolf. Insights like yours help us to make the changes necessary to create an amazing place to work.

5. "Bluewolf is a #pack in the truest sense of the word!"

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At Bluewolf, I feel challenged every day and I have seen exponential growth from it as a result. The culture of feedback and trust allows me to hold myself and my teammates to a high standard, and also feel comfortable enough to hold each other accountable. I cannot underscore how unique and valuable it is for every person at Bluewolf to be invested in my development and success.

Cons

None at all to speak of!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Aug 16, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you feel challenged every day and as a result have seen growth. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

6. "One of a kind"

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My experience at Bluewolf has been nothing short of amazing. I am challenged daily, and am surrounded by people who want to help me succeed. The culture here is rare and hard to come by, and I have never felt more at home than I do at Bluewolf.

Cons

Keep doing what you're doing!

Aug 10, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thanks for the review and diving into our company culture. It is nice to hear you are feeling this way - here at Bluewolf we are committed to making our employees work experiences the best they can... More

7. "Challenging but Awesome"

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a company where everyone involved truly wants you to succeed personally and professionally. My knowledge has grown tremendously and I am constantly challenged to preform my best. Everyone in the office is extremely willing to help when needed.

Cons

None come to mind at the moment.

Aug 8, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your review! Glad to see you have grown tremendously throughout your time here, and we hope you continue to see that growth. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

8. "New Hire Experiences as an ABE"

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people. I have yet to meet someone who not only was more than willing to help, but volunteered unexpectedly because they knew I was a new employee.

There is so much positive energy and camaraderie/collaboration here at Bluewolf, you are never alone or left to sink or swim.

Enormous opportunities to grow your skills in Salesforce, as well as personal and professional development opportunities.

Cons

Work / Life balance can be difficult within the first month because you are learning and absorbing a lot of new information. It's exciting and definitely a challenging & positive kind of busy (versus just being overwhelmed and not learning)!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Continue showing employees are how important we are and offering personal and professional growth opportunities.

Aug 8, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you have had a positive experience working at Bluewolf and agree that camaraderie/collaboration here at Bluewolf is important. Insights like yours help us to... More

9. "Best Company to Work For..."

Current Employee - Agile Business Executive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Agile Business Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Supportive and encouraging work environment
    -Incredible management
    -Mentorship program
    -In-depth training
    -Great benefits
    -Best office environment ever!

Cons

-None that I can think of!!

Advice to Management

Continue with the ABE program curriculum and refining it for future classes, it's amazing!

Aug 8, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your review! Glad you have felt supported and encouraged while working here. At Bluewolf our executive team is listening and making the changes necessary to create an amazing place to... More

10. "The first month at Bluewolf"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bluewolf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Office environment is friendly, fun and upbeat. An excellent change from the stereotype of grey, boring offices.
    2. Your time is valuable, and is treated as such. So long as you have reason, co-workers will respect your decisions regarding taking on or declining work.
    3. You won't be bored. Work is always available, and is often challenging enough to be interesting without being stressful (there are exceptions, of course).
    4. The company provides excellent opportunities to certify yourself in Salesforce, allowing one to gain both knowledge and a nice little addition to a resume
    5. The field Bluewolf operates in (strategic cloud consulting) is an excellent field to explore and invest time into.
    6. You are surrounded by driven and passionate employees who constantly set an example and motivate you to improve upon yourself.
    7. Those same employees care about you and your success. Nowhere have I felt more a part of a team, rather than a group.

Cons

There is very, very little training involved. Once you start at Bluewolf, you START. You learn by doing, messing up and retrying. It can be a nerve-wracking process, especially if one is new to the consulting environment. But so long as you are willing to work hard (and yes, occasionally fail), Bluewolf proves to be an excellent and worthwhile experience.