Found 230 of over 292 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Training is great (though be wary of the brainwashing videos about how wonderful BB is)." (in 19 reviews)
- "good people" (in 11 reviews)
- "brilliant supportive team and management" (in 9 reviews)
- "Great benefits" (in 6 reviews)
- "Salary is always on time, all the benefits are provided, Upper management from Elca is very professional and they provide incentives for uniforms and every new product that comes out." (in 5 reviews)
- "Bad environment with poor management" (in 14 reviews)
- "Pay not great if you’re at a retail store working for the store" (in 11 reviews)
- "Manager was a bit unprofessional and there was a lot of back hand and paper work to do apart from sales and make up." (in 8 reviews)
- "Long hours and unrealistic targets" (in 6 reviews)
- "Upper management are not great" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Sep 28, 2023Beauty Advisor-Make Up Artist-Sales AssociateCurrent Employee
You have a job. You get 50% elc brands discount. (The website is awful)
You’re overworked, not appreciated, everything is super secretive and you never feel involved but they’re all over you when they need you and then they dispose if you when they decide they don’t anymore.
- 5.0Oct 24, 2023Beauty AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
Great brand, amazing products, work in shifts,
Salary, no benefits, no growth opportunities
- 2.0Aug 12, 2023Marketing ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHong Kong
Good benefit and company brand name for career path
Hard to develop Heavy workloads and not very friendly culture
- 3.0Mar 3, 2023Retail ArtistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Lovely teams. Amazing product and education.
Little to no growth no matter how many years of high performance.
- 5.0Jan 16, 2023Accouny ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLondon, KY
Great company to work for! Very positive and inspiring people. Generous commission structure and staff discount on fabulous products.
A lot of weekend work which is to be expected
- 3.0Dec 22, 2022Retail Makeup ArtistFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsManchester, England
Good philosophy of emphasising your natural beauty. All Estée Lauder brands have the same concept though, skin, face, targets. Just different products Staff discount
Low stock and isn’t reflected in targets.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Reviews FAQs
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 292 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
59% of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bobbi Brown Cosmetics 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.