Boeing Intelligence & Analytics Reviews

Updated Aug 30, 2019

3.9
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics CEO Dr. David Hoffmeister (no image)
Dr. David Hoffmeister
0 Rating

"Ability To Advance, strong benefits"

5.0
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Fort George G Mead Junction, MD

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at BI&A/Boeing for over 5 years. This company offers upward mobility with hard work, honorable volunteer opportunities, competitive benefits, career training, and a fun environment.

Cons

Those that complain of the minor details that they could make a change.

2. "Great place for small direct contract work with some of the best clients but lacks leadership involvement."

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great contractor-client relationship. Current projects allow you to gain experience in latest technologies (cloud computing, containerization). Company has one of the best 401k contribution in the industry.

Cons

Most of my experience with the company has involved working on direct contract projects so I have not had much chance to work in or near HQ but from what I can tell most of the leadership is mainly concerned about the program that is closest to their location. Also to note that this is subsidiary so anything to do with using resources from big B we have to pay for.

3. "Software Engineer"

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics

Pros

Great company. Organization works hard for it's employees. Great benefits. Solid work life balance. Management is transparent and forthcoming and fair. Increased work opportunities in a number of intersting and promising areas. Intern program seems succesful. Pursuing lots of new work and recently won some key prime contracts. Employees/Co-workers are some of the smartest people I've ever worked with.

Cons

Needs to win some additional prime large programs to increase longevity of career employees.

"Sinking Ship"

2.0

I worked at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time

Pros

The profit sharing benefit is the main reason why employees stick around.

Cons

Contract portfolio is dwindling down with very few options for future work. Management is constantly changing which gives employees a bad impression. They seem to be more worried about what their title is than doing things to retain employees. The company has lost the majority of their best employees. Little to nothing is done to attempt to retain employees.

"Progress in Sight"

Current Employee - Lead Engineer/Technologist in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Teams and Smart People. Outstanding benefits. Lots of opportunities for advancement and training. Mid and Sr management seem attentive. Caring attitude.

Cons

Lots of new in-experienced managers at the lower levels often cause concern. Communications seem a bit disjointed. Messages from Sr. Management do not always make it to the worker be. Many Programs ending within next 1-2 yrs.

"Geospatial Analyst"

2.0
    Former Employee - Geospatial Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Work Schedule, Benefits, Paid Time Off

Cons

Low pay, poor, unengaged management, poor communication, demanding OT, frequent lay offs in slow times, inability to procure more work

"Fine"

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits, 10% 401k matching whether you contribute or not, flexible schedules, one pot of PTO instead of vacation & sick leave, employees

Cons

Lack of communication from leadership. Avoiding the tough issues. Confusion about Boeing benefits vs. BI&A benefits even among managers.

"Sr Systems Engineer"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time

Pros

Great benefits. Recently there have been decent opportunities for advancement. Pay is competitive. Lots of opportunities for different kinds of jobs. Management seems attentive and responsive.

Cons

New management structure in place undergoing a lot of change and this seems to be causing some angst among teams. Many programs coming to an end within the next year or two.

"Software Engineer"

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time

Pros

Management has real concern for employees. Projects can be challenging, using new technologies.

Cons

Many contracts depend on government funding, which has been "iffy" recently. Renewals are conditional, even when the work has been accepted enthusiastically by the government customer.

10. "Good company"

I have been working at Boeing Intelligence & Analytics full-time

Pros

This company has a great benefits package

Cons

There's not much to complain about

Found 19 reviews