KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Boldly Reviews

Updated Aug 30, 2021

Found 61 of over 73 reviews

4.8
Boldly Founder/CEO Sandra Lewis (no image)
Sandra Lewis
Pros
  • "I love the freedom that working from home provides me but choosing my clients allows me to also choose my hours(in 15 reviews)

• "I also have achieved the goal of a real work/life balance(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not specific to Worldwide101, but to working from home in general:(in 6 reviews)

• "Working remotely can be an adjustment in changing the way you work(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Boldly is a gem in the remote niche!

Aug 30, 2021 - Business Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

When first looking to enter the remote world, Boldly consistently appeared in online searches. The company seemed too good to be true and I almost did not apply. However, I am so glad it did! Boldly has exceeded my expectations on every level, from the the application process through the client experiences. Having now been with the company for over a year, I can confirm that Boldly is the cream of the crop. Not only new employees, but also new clients go through extensive review to ensure that they are a good fit for Boldly. As a result, Boldly thoroughly knows their clients and employees and are able to match team members and clients extremely well. After a recommended match, the Boldly employee then interviews with the client to ensure that it is a successful teaming, which sets-up the working relationship to be long-term. Boldly works hard to ensure that all parties support the key values of the company and exemplify kindness. The clients that I have the privilege of supporting are unique and genuine; they are making such a positive impact on their communities. Working with them each day is so rewarding and much more than just a job. Boldly does everything with excellence. Onboarding is paid time and is very thorough. The Boldly culture is so positive! Each team member has a team lead, who is consistently checking in and is available for guidance, help and encouragement. They truly care about each employee and work hard to ensure that a work/life balance is in place. The Boldly leadership listens to employees and implements strategies and opportunities for growth and success. On top of that, there are loads of fun opportunities to connect with other team members through virtual gatherings and online platforms. Boldly is a huge supporter of military spouses! As a military spouse myself, I am so happy to have a career that can move with me. I also have the flexibility to fully manage our household, be present for our kids and support my spouse and his career. Paid vacation is a huge plus as well!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good if you get steady clients

Jul 27, 2021 - Business Support Specialist in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Being an employee instead of a contractor; Good support through your team leader and the online training available; Decent pay; Well-organized system both in logging client time on your dashboard and in getting paid

Cons

Can have (long) periods of time with no new work opportunities; Part of your job is interviewing with potential clients who may or may not sign up with Boldly depending on if they like you; Boldly continues to advertise for positions even if they don't necessarily have work available for that designated role

11 people found this review helpful

Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience working with Boldly. Our team is currently fully booked, and we are in fact not able to hire quickly enough to keep up with demand. When you work with Boldly, we go to great lengths to match you with clients that are a good fit. You get to meet, giving you both a chance to decide whether you’d like to work together. We believe that this freedom of choice ultimately makes for the strongest and most fulfilling long-term partnerships...We are sorry that this didn’t work out for you. We wish you all the best in the future.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Culture of kindness and excellent leadership

May 21, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Boldly for over two years. I came from a remote position with a toxic environment, so I was thrilled to find Boldly. The CEO and Team Leaders have done an amazing job of cultivating a culture of kindness- starting with the interview process all the way through my entire time of employment. It is a relief to know that you have cheerleaders supporting you in your role who are willing to lend a helping hand every step of the way- but only if you need it! They do not micromanage or inflict archaic rules for the sake of it. Each step of the interview process and onboarding (and training beyond) are to help us succeed in our roles. I'm grateful to have been able to grow in this position over the last two years and look forward to many more with Boldly.

Cons

None- Boldly is a great place to work (officially- it's on the list!) and I recommend it all the time to friends and family.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company that allows work/family balance

Jun 18, 2021 - Business Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company environment, mentorship, and very friendly co-workers. Know for high-level, professional staff.

Cons

The pay was low for the work expectations (depending on the client you assisted).

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful Company

May 26, 2021 - Administrative Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Such a wonderful company to work for. The work is fun and tailored to your skills and interests. The management support is out-of-this-world wonderful. I felt connected and and cared about.

Cons

None. I loved working here!

Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience working with Boldly!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing team and supportive leadership

Dec 11, 2020 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at Boldly for over 2 years now and I can't say enough about the incredible team culture and fantastic work and life balance. I love my team and I am so grateful to work here. Our leadership truly cares about our team and clients and they work so hard to make this the best experience for them. If you are looking for a long-term career with flexibility and a culture built on kindness, positivity, and helping others then you have come to the right place!

Cons

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes and can't think of anything. I love this company and as an experienced professional this is the best place I have ever worked.

9 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Boldly, Where Have You Been All My Life?!!!

Nov 20, 2020 - Business Support Specialist in Warren, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Boldly has perfected the art of interviewing and onboarding. Although the hiring process is lengthy, it is well worth it. Team members set clear expectations and take the time to both ask and answer questions, explain processes and next steps. They are equally committed to the success of team members, clients, and the company.

Cons

I truly have not had one negative experience or interaction thus far.

8. 5.0

Dream Job

Nov 25, 2020 - Business Support Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Boldly for about a year and a half and I could not be happier! Not only do I have the work-life balance I have always dreamed of, but Boldly provides paid time off and other benefits I could never have imagined in a part-time job!

Cons

Not really a con... but being totally remote, I wish I could meet my coworkers and Team lead in person.

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Everyone should want to work here

Aug 22, 2019 - Business Support Specialist in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am a military spouse. I started my career in 2006 and since then I have had to leave my job every 3-4 years due to military orders. Finding Boldly has been a dream come true for me. Not only will I no longer have to leave my job so that my spouse can serve our country, but I have found the best team ever. Leaving your job every 3-4 years means that you have experience working with a lot of different organizations, and I have never worked for an organization that is as caring, kind, and unified as Boldly. Here are just a few of the reasons why Boldly is the best of the best: * W2 positions with benefits * Paid time off and paid holidays * Exceptional team camaraderie * 100% remote with the flexibility to schedule your work around doctors appointments, kids school events, or an important phone call * HIGHLY supportive leadership * We have the most amazing clients * Exceptional team camaraderie (deserves to be listed twice!!!)

Cons

There aren't any cons for me.

15 people found this review helpful

Marketing

Reviews like this are the reason we work so hard to create a culture that empowers our team to achieve work-life integration. It's the reason why more than 20% of our team are military spouses with careers they can take with them! Many, many thanks for a great review. We are grateful!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great for work at home moms or military

May 29, 2020 - Marketing and Executive Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am so impressed with this company from the interview process to training and support. I felt supported from the application process and already knew it was a great team. The combination of questions, interviews and tasks to determine if I was qualified is comprehensive and fair. I appreciated how thorough they were from the beginning through the final interviews. This is a great company who cares about the employees that work here and their clients.

Cons

None. I wish I had applied sooner.

4 people found this review helpful