Boldly Reviews

Updated May 29, 2020

4.8
Boldly Founder/CEO Sandra Lewis (no image)
Sandra Lewis
Pros
  • "I love the freedom that working from home provides me but choosing my clients allows me to also choose my hours(in 15 reviews)

• "They carefully consider the needs of each client and match them to the right virtual assistant(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons for this company(in 10 reviews)

• "Not specific to Worldwide101, but to working from home in general:(in 6 reviews)

1. "Great for work at home moms or military"

Current Employee - Marketing and Executive Assistant

I have been working at Boldly part-time for less than a year

Pros

I am so impressed with this company from the interview process to training and support. I felt supported from the application process and already knew it was a great team. The combination of questions, interviews and tasks to determine if I was qualified is comprehensive and fair. I appreciated how thorough they were from the beginning through the final interviews. This is a great company who cares about the employees that work here and their clients.

Cons

None. I wish I had applied sooner.

Boldly2020-05-30
  2. "Best place to work"

I have been working at Boldly part-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything - kindness, communication, caring, flexibility, they provide you with great clients to support, feels like a true team family! Working remotely is the absolute best! Sandra (CEO) is always keeping us in the loop and we are empowered by her to be our best selves. It's refreshing!

Cons

There are absolutely no cons!

Boldly2020-05-04

Boldly Response

May 26, 2020Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are excited to have you as part of the Boldly team!

"Executive Assistant at Boldly"

4.0
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Boldly part-time for less than a year

Pros

No commute Great clients Awesome place to work

Cons

I have no complaints at all

Boldly2020-01-04

"Everyone should want to work here"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Boldly part-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a military spouse. I started my career in 2006 and since then I have had to leave my job every 3-4 years due to military orders. Finding Boldly has been a dream come true for me. Not only will I no longer have to leave my job so that my spouse can serve our country, but I have found the best team ever. Leaving your job every 3-4 years means that you have experience working with a lot of different organizations, and I have never worked for an organization that is as caring, kind, and unified as Boldly. Here are just a few of the reasons why Boldly is the best of the best: * W2 positions with benefits * Paid time off and paid holidays * Exceptional team camaraderie * 100% remote with the flexibility to schedule your work around doctors appointments, kids school events, or an important phone call * HIGHLY supportive leadership * We have the most amazing clients * Exceptional team camaraderie (deserves to be listed twice!!!)

Cons

There aren't any cons for me.

Boldly2019-08-22

Boldly Response

September 13, 2019Marketing

Reviews like this are the reason we work so hard to create a culture that empowers our team to achieve work-life integration. It's the reason why more than 20% of our team are military spouses with careers they can take with them! Many, many thanks for a great review. We are grateful!

"You're going to want to work here"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Evans, GA

I have been working at Boldly full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel so fortunate to have found Boldly. It has really turned into my dream job and a career that I didn't think was possible. You have the ability to set your own work hours, pick your own clients and build strong work relationships, have a steady set compensation for your time, and be a part of a really awesome company that employs friendly and experienced individuals that really support each other and work as a team and still create an "office" atmosphere, even though we all work from the comfort of our own homes around the world. I've always enjoyed my work as an administrative or executive assistant, but as a military spouse we move pretty often and it is so frustrating to have to go through the whole interview and application process with brand new companies every time you move. Then to be offered an entry level position, with entry level pay, even though you have all this experience. It's extremely frustrating. Boldly allows me to take my career with me wherever the Navy sends us. I get to keep my clients and maintain consistency. I also have achieved the goal of a real work/life balance. I have a child and I'd like to have more, but I didn't want to have children just to have to go to work to pay to have someone else watch them. When my baby is sick and needs to stay home, I don't have to take a day off of work to stay home with them. I can set my schedule to be there when they need me and really be present. I don't have to sit in hours of traffic or fight the morning/evening commutes. Getting hired at Boldly has been such a blessing for my family. It's really been the answer I was looking for because it challenges me to grow in my career, keeps me financially stable, and truly supports a balanced lifestyle of being able to spend time with my family and enjoy my time away from my desk. Boldly also gives you a lot of support. They assign you a team leader that is available to answer any questions or talk through any challenges you have on the job. They are so responsive and helpful. I never feel alone or no way to solve an issue when I'm working. Boldly does a lot of monthly newsletters and fun company videos and information sharing, so again, you still feel like you are part of this company and still have coworkers. It really is a very well thought out and well designed company and business. The interview process can be lengthy. Don't get discouraged! This process is to make sure that their clients get the best employees for the jobs that they need done. If you have the experience and knowledge to do this job, then you will enjoy going through the interview process and meeting the executive team at Boldly. They are a "premium" subscription staffing company because they are excellent at matching outstanding talent to the right employers. So if you successfully pass through the interview process and get offered a job with Boldly, you must be amazing and it is well deserved!

Cons

There are no cons for this company

Boldly2019-07-02

"Perfect for stay-at-home moms"

I have been working at Boldly part-time for more than a year

Pros

- Get to pick your own clients - Very flexible with work hours - Work from anywhere

Cons

Not specific to Worldwide101, but to working from home in general: - Sometimes hard to separate work from personal life - Sometimes have to work late hours

Boldly2018-10-25

"Perfect Work-Life Balance!"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Albany, GA

I have been working at Boldly part-time for more than a year

Pros

I am a military spouse that moves frequently AND has a young baby so finding a job that allowed me to work from home and move with me all across the country was exactly what I needed. Worldwide101 has made all of that work-life balance so easy. Not only are they great at finding clients that match your experience and interests, they are always available and eager to help with anything you need. I love being able to "be my own boss" but still have all of the support working for a company allows. I would highly recommend working for Worldwide101!

Cons

Worldwide101 has so many "pros" - I don't have any "cons"!

Boldly2018-06-25

"Work Life Balance"

I have been working at Boldly part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are looking for work-life balance this is the job for you! With the ability to work anywhere and make your own schedule, you truly have the ability to be present in your personal and professional lives. The leadership is so supportive and willing to listen and help when you need it. There is a better culture in this remote organization than the culture in the traditional office setting I was in before.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Boldly2018-06-21

"What's not to love?"

Current Employee - Marketing in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Boldly full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility, Leadership who cares, work from home, support, good culture, I could go on and on!

Cons

I just literally don't have any cons!!

Boldly2018-04-17

"A true partnership!"

5.0

I have been working at Boldly part-time

Pros

I have been working with Worldwide101 for about 5 months and am loving it! Moving from a full time in-office position to a flexible work from home situation has been an adjustment, but a wonderful one! The support I get from the Worldwide101 team is top notch and although we are all virtual, I feel very connected. I admire the dedication they show to both their clients and team. It is a true partnership where they want me to succeed. So happy to be part of this team!

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons!

Boldly2018-02-09