Cover image for Boldly

4.8
Boldly Founder/CEO Sandra Lewis
Sandra Lewis

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The team is friendly and so helpful; it feels like the spirit and encouragement of an office environment, but a virtual one!(in 7 reviews)
  • "If you are looking for flexible work from home that is also versatile then this is the place.(in 7 reviews)
  • "The company culture is positive and genuine.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Incredibly kind and supportive management; Friendly, helpful team members with diverse backgrounds/expertise; Great clients from a very wide range of industries; Challenging work; Flexible hours; Many resources at your fingertips to help with your client's needs; Easy system for logging and tracking hours with each client.(in 5 reviews)
  • "It is the perfect balance for anyone who wants to work hard but also needs the flexibility for family.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "The pay was low for the work expectations (depending on the client you assisted).(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Boldly and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

So grateful to have found my dream job!

Mar 30, 2023 - Executive Assistant in Winter Springs, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first saw the job posting for Boldly, I thought it had to be a scam because it looked way too good to be true. I did my research and not only realized that Boldly is a legitimate company but also that this was something that I needed to be a part of. If could get into this amazing company, I knew I would truly have found my dream job. As I learned, Boldly has a long and thorough application process. However, I have incredible respect for the process and fine selection that lands them only the best of the best in their target fields. I have been with Boldly for a year and a half and have never been as happy as I am now. I am so grateful that a place like Boldly exists and that I was able to become a part of such an incredible team of people. Both my Boldly family and my clients are amazing people. We have a mutual respect and understanding for each other. Most importantly, there is truly work-life balance, which is rare these days. I go to work every day excited to start my day and will be forever grateful!

Cons

I haven't seen or experienced 1 con to working at Boldly since I have been here.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing Company, Team & Clients

Mar 16, 2023 - Business Support Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Boldly is a company that truly cares about their team and it shows in everything that they do. I've been with the company for several years and have felt this way since day 1. They put active effort into living up to their core values and creating a company culture that practices what they preach. Work-life balance and flexibility is not something they just promote, but they encourage and support it. They continue to find ways to support their team, they listen to the feedback and take action on it. Although we are all remote across the world, it never feels like we are alone. And the best part is that we have lots of fun too!!

Cons

I truly cannot think of any cons. Boldly is the first company in my career that I've been completely happy at and have only continued to see things get better and better each year.

3. Join the Boldly team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great for working moms!

Mar 1, 2023 - Manager in New Bern, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a working mom and military spouse, finding a job that is supportive of my lifestyle is like finding a needle in a haystack. Boldly understands that there is life outside of work and not only do they ecourage work life balance - they care deeply about your overall well being. I've been privvy to dozens, if not hundreds, of meetings with our executive leadership, and they always put so much thought into creating a workplace where everyone feels supported and appreciated.

Cons

No cons, there is no other place I'd rather be!

5. 5.0

Great Company

Dec 22, 2022 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, a great company to work for, great care is taken to ensure the potential client is a good fit for long term success. Able to fairly quickly become full time if full time hours are desired. Put an emphasis on making sure we all feel a part of the Boldly team even though we are a fully remote company. Easy to flex your time if you have a personal commitment on a day.

Cons

Very few downsides and overall, I would recommend the company, however the amount of PTO given could be a little more generous for full time employees as there are no other time off categories such as sick leave or personal time. The pay is a little below average based on what the clients are charged.

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Boldly is a fantastic place to work!

Aug 26, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Look up the definition of premium and I’m positive Boldly’s name will be there. I was initially drawn to Boldly because they are a remote company who is a W2 employer and they had amazing reviews. The more I researched, the more excited I became about their mission and values. After a year of constantly coming back to Boldly’s website, I finally decided to apply. The application and interview process was thorough and well thought out. I was even pleasantly surprised when my final interview was with the Sandra, Founder & CEO of Boldly. I did think to myself “this cannot be real” as it seemed too good to be true. However, after being with the company for a year now I can confidently say that it is real and they are who they say they are. The leadership genuinely cares about their employees well-being and promotes work life balance. Leadership consistently shows they care about their employees just as much as their clients and make every effort to support you so you can achieve success. The culture that Boldly has cultivated is truly unique and one that companies everywhere are trying desperately to course correct to get too.

Cons

Honestly, I can’t think of any. Nothing is ever 100% perfect as we are human, but Boldly sure does come close.

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best company I have ever worked for!

Feb 14, 2023 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a flexible and support career path- Boldly is the place.

Cons

None that I've encountered as of yet.

8. 5.0

Great Virtual Company

Jan 12, 2023 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that supports YOU and works very hard to match you with clients that align with your skill set and interests, flexibility, strong support from team and team leader, a virtual environment that feels like you are still connected, the list goes on...

Cons

If you are not interested in remote work, this might not be for you.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company

Feb 9, 2023 - Business Support Specialist in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

People-First Culture, Employee Support, Flexible Schedule

Cons

Lack of opportunities in certain specialties.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

If you’re looking for an employer that supports YOU, look no further

Sep 20, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Boldly is like no company I’ve ever worked for. When they say they will look out for your interests, that your happiness is important to them, that they want to help you achieve a work/life balance, they ACTUALLY mean it. They’re not just giving lip service. If you need a job that will help you to feel fulfilled from a career perspective, but will also enable you to pickup your kids from school everyday, walk your dogs regularly, or allow you to take power naps, I would HIGHLY recommend Boldly.

Cons

The one downside about Boldly is that it is completely remote. So if you are someone that craves to have people to interact with the way you may be used to in an in-person office setting, you will definitely be disappointed. But that, truly, is my only complaint.

4 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company with Employee Happiness a top priority

Sep 22, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Boldly team truly wants all their employees to be happy and fulfilled in their work life! They work hard to make sure Boldly EA's as well as the clients we work with are with their match. My experience has been beyond my wildest dreams. Boldly is definitely a premium employer!

Cons

I think Boldly does a great job explaining exactly what they are looking for during the interview process - therefore I have no cons! Extremely transparent process!

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Reviews
</>Embed

Boldly Reviews FAQs

Boldly has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 93 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Boldly to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Boldly employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Boldly. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Boldly employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Boldly 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Boldly to be benefits, career development, management and the cons to be workplace, compensation.

Popular Careers with Boldly Job Seekers