KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Boldly Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2022

Found 67 of over 80 reviews

4.7
Boldly Founder/CEO Sandra Lewis (no image)
Sandra Lewis

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The business management team is fantastic!(in 7 reviews)
  • "If you are looking for flexible work from home that is also versatile then this is the place.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Excellent management and support team.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great company culture, despite being remote you feel like you are part of the team.(in 4 reviews)
  • "so it's a bunch of really nice, smart, genuine, good hearted people that are excited about doing great work and passionate about Worldwide101's success.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Executive Assistant

Jun 10, 2022 - Business Specialist in Greensboro, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful staff to work with.

Cons

The hourly wage was too low with today's cost of living.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

May 1, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get the job done right

Cons

There are no cons for this company

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic culture with flexibility!

Mar 2, 2022 - Executive Assistant in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love it here! Boldly really values work-life balance and as a working mother, I couldn't be more thankful! The clients that I have assisted have all been really great people to work with and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to support them. I love the culture and how the company promotes positivity, kindness, and team camaraderie. The longer I work here, the more thankful I am to be here!!!

Cons

I can't think of any.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great for work life balance, but at a cost.

Jan 10, 2022 - Business Support Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible, supportive environment, fun. Great work life balance.

Cons

Pay too low, poor health insurance options for families. Company lacks ethnic and gender diversity.

7 people found this review helpful

Boldly Response

Manager

As a company we place the highest priority on treating everyone with kindness and respect and strongly believe that diversity enriches the work environment. We also strive to offer the very best health insurance options possible for our team and appreciate any input that can help us improve that.. Thank you again for your feedback, we do appreciate it and wish you all the best.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Low pay, great employer

Nov 20, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative and supportive team leaders. Lots of autonomy nd good clients

Cons

Lower pay than most EA jobs

7 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

As good as it gets for part-time, flexible, remote work. Great company!!

Sep 29, 2021 - Business Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

A truly people-first company with an amazing CEO who genuinely cares about the team, creating a thriving remote culture, and is excellent at bringing on both great team and great clients. Most benefits (PTO, tech stipend, etc.) are offered to part-time staff.

Cons

None that I can think of right now.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Boldly is a gem in the remote niche!

Aug 30, 2021 - Business Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

When first looking to enter the remote world, Boldly consistently appeared in online searches. The company seemed too good to be true and I almost did not apply. However, I am so glad it did! Boldly has exceeded my expectations on every level, from the the application process through the client experiences. Having now been with the company for over a year, I can confirm that Boldly is the cream of the crop. Not only new employees, but also new clients go through extensive review to ensure that they are a good fit for Boldly. As a result, Boldly thoroughly knows their clients and employees and are able to match team members and clients extremely well. After a recommended match, the Boldly employee then interviews with the client to ensure that it is a successful teaming, which sets-up the working relationship to be long-term. Boldly works hard to ensure that all parties support the key values of the company and exemplify kindness. The clients that I have the privilege of supporting are unique and genuine; they are making such a positive impact on their communities. Working with them each day is so rewarding and much more than just a job. Boldly does everything with excellence. Onboarding is paid time and is very thorough. The Boldly culture is so positive! Each team member has a team lead, who is consistently checking in and is available for guidance, help and encouragement. They truly care about each employee and work hard to ensure that a work/life balance is in place. The Boldly leadership listens to employees and implements strategies and opportunities for growth and success. On top of that, there are loads of fun opportunities to connect with other team members through virtual gatherings and online platforms. Boldly is a huge supporter of military spouses! As a military spouse myself, I am so happy to have a career that can move with me. I also have the flexibility to fully manage our household, be present for our kids and support my spouse and his career. Paid vacation is a huge plus as well!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons.

12 people found this review helpful
  8. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good if you get steady clients

Jul 27, 2021 - Business Support Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being an employee instead of a contractor; Good support through your team leader and the online training available; Decent pay; Well-organized system both in logging client time on your dashboard and in getting paid

Cons

Can have (long) periods of time with no new work opportunities; Part of your job is interviewing with potential clients who may or may not sign up with Boldly depending on if they like you; Boldly continues to advertise for positions even if they don't necessarily have work available for that designated role

36 people found this review helpful

Boldly Response

Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience working with Boldly. Our team is currently fully booked, and we are in fact not able to hire quickly enough to keep up with demand. When you work with Boldly, we go to great lengths to match you with clients that are a good fit. You get to meet, giving you both a chance to decide whether you’d like to work together. We believe that this freedom of choice ultimately makes for the strongest and most fulfilling long-term partnerships...We are sorry that this didn’t work out for you. We wish you all the best in the future.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company that allows work/family balance

Jun 18, 2021 - Business Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company environment, mentorship, and very friendly co-workers. Know for high-level, professional staff.

Cons

The pay was low for the work expectations (depending on the client you assisted).

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Culture of kindness and excellent leadership

May 21, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Boldly for over two years. I came from a remote position with a toxic environment, so I was thrilled to find Boldly. The CEO and Team Leaders have done an amazing job of cultivating a culture of kindness- starting with the interview process all the way through my entire time of employment. It is a relief to know that you have cheerleaders supporting you in your role who are willing to lend a helping hand every step of the way- but only if you need it! They do not micromanage or inflict archaic rules for the sake of it. Each step of the interview process and onboarding (and training beyond) are to help us succeed in our roles. I'm grateful to have been able to grow in this position over the last two years and look forward to many more with Boldly.

Cons

None- Boldly is a great place to work (officially- it's on the list!) and I recommend it all the time to friends and family.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews

Boldly Reviews FAQs

Boldly has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Boldly to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Boldly employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Boldly. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

100% of Boldly employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Boldly 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Boldly to be benefits, career development, management and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, compensation.

Popular Careers with Boldly Job Seekers