100% would recommend to a friend
(104 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 104 of over 118 reviews
Updated Nov 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Boldly
Got a burning question about Boldly? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Boldly employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The team is friendly and so helpful; it feels like the spirit and encouragement of an office environment, but a virtual one!" (in 10 reviews)
- "As a result, Boldly thoroughly knows their clients and employees and are able to match team members and clients extremely well." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great company culture, despite being remote you feel like you are part of the team." (in 7 reviews)
- "If you are looking for flexible work from home that is also versatile then this is the place." (in 7 reviews)
- "Management always available and willing to listen." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Boldly and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 19, 2023Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Works with clients and employees to find the best possible partners to collaborate together.
Lower pay than working directly for a company.
- 5.0Aug 16, 2023Business Support SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The flexibility with Boldly is second to none. You can increase/decrease your hours as it suits you. I also love how you can choose the clients you work with. There's never pressure to say "yes" to a client you don't feel is a good fit. Management seems to always be on your side and your opinion is truly valued. There's also so much support and guidance in the Boldly network, whether it be from team leaders, upper management, or fellow colleagues. Even though you are working remotely, you never feel alone! I'm a mother of small children and this is hands down the best possible job for me. I can be there for my kids when they are sick, when they come off of the bus from school, or even volunteer at the school every now and then, all while maintaining a career I can be proud of. To me, that is invaluable.
The only con I can think of is the pay. However, Boldly is transparent about what they pay from the get-go, and they are also open with the team about where the money goes. The flexibility offered makes up for the lower pay in my opinion, but I can definitely understand why the pay wouldn't work for some.2
- 5.0Jul 5, 2023Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The company is as transparent and communicative as they come - you can find answers to virtually any of your questions on their website and social media pages, and so long as you understand and appreciate their core values (and meet their prerequisite requirements, which they are firm on) the application process should be smooth for you - it certainly was for me! They are very thorough, but it's because you're working fully-remote and they have to properly vet applicants. It took me about 4 weeks to get through the process, but they were clear about what was to be expected each step of the way. Re: benefits, they provide a technology stipend, paid holidays and PTO, a 401k match for part- and full-time employees (which is fantastic and practically unheard of) as well as health insurance, so long as you meet a monthly minimum set of hours. Boldly has done the remote work model for years and it's clear they've nearly perfected it. They're ahead of the game, and I hope more companies will follow suit!
The pay is on the lower side and there isn't room for negotiation, but they're transparent about what you can expect from the jump, and their website mentions there are opportunities for growth and pay increases over time. Judging by how honest their business model seems, I believe it.4
- 5.0Jul 6, 2023Business Support SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
- Boldly values it's employees and their happiness and well- being. When they say they are employee focused, they really mean it. They are receptive to employee feedback as well. They are dilligent in making sure employees/client matches are a good fit. - Boldy invests in it's people with company activities, continued education, paid time off, health and wellness initiatives, and more. -Boldly fosters a great community within it's organization, which is rare for a fully remote company. - The pay, and benefits, even at a part-time level are better than you will find elsewhere in the industry. -Boldly curates its team very carefully, which means everyone in your support system and everyone you collaborate with is exceptional -Boldly looks to create long term client/team member relationships, and values longevity. -Boldly is exceptionally transparent about pay structure, benefits, expectations, best practices, the hiring process, etc. - Everyone is paired with a Team Leader who helps navigate tricky issues/company structure is great. - Boldly values employee time and schedules. They will never ask you to work unpaid for them or your clients, and they help support the scheduling boundaries their employees set.
- It's not really a negative, but the interview process can seem a bit lengthy, but its effective and worth-while.2
- 5.0Nov 13, 2023Business Support SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsJacksonville, FL
The team is wonderful, the pay was fair, and working there was super rewarding in the role.
There are no cons that come to mind.
- 5.0Sep 8, 2023Business Support SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Boldly has established a culture that values care and work-life balance. The entire team is compassionate and supportive. I feel like the company provides me with the necessary support to handle my clients. Whether I require assistance with tasks or someone to lend a listening ear, my team is always there for me. They offer excellent compensation and benefits, including certain benefits for part-time employees. I cannot praise Boldly enough!
Despite being an excellent platform, the only downside of using Boldly is that it lacks the in-office interaction that some people might crave. Since Boldly is completely remote, interactions with co-workers are limited to virtual meetings and training sessions conducted via Zoom. However, to overcome this, I try to engage in social activities outside of work to maintain a healthy level of social connection.
- 5.0Jun 21, 2023Team LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
When I joined Boldly over 3 years ago, I thought for sure it was too good to be true. As a military spouse, I was looking for a part-time position that would allow me the flexibility to be present for my family and follow me if we were called to move. Boldly has provided that and so much more! Not only is the company culture based on kindness and care, but our team is composed of incredibly talented, hardworking professionals. The work environment is friendly, positive and collaborative. The management team consistently solicits feedback and truly hears what is shared. Since joining Boldly, our family received new military orders and moved to a new state. It was a seamless transition and I am so grateful that my role at Boldly moved with me! It is a privilege to work for such a great company. I have a fulfilling career and great work/life balance!
I honestly cannot think of any cons. Boldly is a great place to work!1
- 5.0Jul 26, 2023Team LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsColorado Springs, CO
I love working for a company where the values listed on the website are backed up by the actions within the business. I also love being in a place where hard work and dedication are acknowledged and appreciated!
There is a trade off for true remote work, flexibility, culture, and access to premium level clients for the amount of compensation you receive. However, Boldly is super transparent for every role with what the compensation will be, and even breaks down where the money goes when you're part of the company. So if you choose to go in it is with "eyes wide open" and it is fair.1
- 5.0Jun 23, 2023Business Support SpecialistCurrent Employee
Everything about this company is amazing! From realizing that the "too good to be true" feeling is a reality, the support from all of the Boldly staff, the transparency, the company culture of respect and kindness, the flexibility to work around your time and your life...to Boldly always looking for ways to make their employees environment and employment experience better. Boldly prides itself in offering premium assistance with kindness and passion. When you are given that same kindness, passion, and respect it makes you want to be an even better employee. They care about their employees as much as they care about their clients, which says a lot! I truly have found my dream job!
There isn't anything I can really think of! Sometimes clients not utilizing their hours is a little bit of a drawback, but it's not often that it happens.1
- 5.0Mar 30, 2023Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWinter Springs, FL
When I first saw the job posting for Boldly, I thought it had to be a scam because it looked way too good to be true. I did my research and not only realized that Boldly is a legitimate company but also that this was something that I needed to be a part of. If could get into this amazing company, I knew I would truly have found my dream job. As I learned, Boldly has a long and thorough application process. However, I have incredible respect for the process and fine selection that lands them only the best of the best in their target fields. I have been with Boldly for a year and a half and have never been as happy as I am now. I am so grateful that a place like Boldly exists and that I was able to become a part of such an incredible team of people. Both my Boldly family and my clients are amazing people. We have a mutual respect and understanding for each other. Most importantly, there is truly work-life balance, which is rare these days. I go to work every day excited to start my day and will be forever grateful!
I haven't seen or experienced 1 con to working at Boldly since I have been here.2
Boldly Reviews FAQs
Boldly has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 118 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Boldly to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
100% of Boldly employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Boldly 5.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.