Bolt Tallinn Reviews
84% would recommend to a friend
(228 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Bolt
2 years ago
Amazon Web Services
Can someone refer me to wish and Shopify?Wish Shopify Also referrals for following companies would also be nice. I'm actively interviewing and in last stages of few companies, but don't want to end the pipeline and take risks in case things don't go my way. Location: Canada Instacart Bolt Databricks Square Stripe
2 years ago
Amazon Web Services
I need referrals for top paying Canadian companies. Can someone please refer me to companies like bolt, stripe, square, Instacart, wish, Shopify. I have 7 years of experience and I'm good with distributed stream processing system, having designed few of them from scratch. I can share my resume in direct message, can't attach it here. Also, I'm in a time sensitive situation so please take a look. I would be grateful. Almost every company I can get an interview at is good. Current TC: 200k+
Got a burning question about Bolt? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bolt employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bolt and is not affected by filters.
Found 228 of over 1K reviews
Updated Nov 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 4, 2023Data AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTallinn
+ many talented and professional people + there are opportunities to learn new skills + they make an effort to entertain employees (parties, events, different activities, etc.)
- unfair conditions: people who were hired later in lower positions can get paid more than you who are in a higher position but came 1-2 years earlier - it's hard to get a promotion and almost impossible to get a raise (depends on the team, but this is the general impression after talking with colleagues from different departments) - promotions depend mostly on your relationship with a manager and your team's budget, not on your skills or achievements - at the same time a lot of artificial and useless positions are created in different departments, just wasting money - terrible middle management and some high management - people who are unprofessional and lack empathy keep hiring their own kind - employees' concerns and complaints are mostly ignored or people get gaslighted, which can be clearly seen during various Q&A sessions - CEO looks like a person with good intentions and passion, but complete delulu about employees and how things are going in his company internally - like any startup that quickly turned into a corporation, many processes are missing or poorly designed (organization of the team structure, onboarding, determining responsibilities and ownership, documentation, annual reviews, etc.) - some teams have no gender or national diversity, looks like there is no biases control process and interviewers prefer people from their own country (there are teams that are almost all Estonian, or all Indian, etc.)12
- 5.0Nov 24, 2023Driver Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTallinn
The tax rate in Estonia is very low which makes your net earnings very competitive.
The job requires relocation to Estonia which does not have the best quality of life.
- 5.0Nov 8, 2023Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTallinn
Great culture Complex technical challenges
Not a startup anymore, not a corporate yet, somewhere in-between :)
- 4.0Nov 7, 2023Senior QA EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTallinn
Very happy to work in Bolt, good environment, good vibes, dynamic company.
Unfortunately there are few team where you could grown from career side
- 4.0Nov 2, 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeTallinn
A fast startup slowly turning into a corporation
There is no significant challenge to develop highly qualified engineers
Bolt Reviews FAQs
Employees in Tallinn have rated Bolt with 4.2 out of 5 stars in 228 anonymous Glassdoor reviews. To compare, worldwide Bolt employees have given a rating of 4.1 out of 5. Search open jobs at Bolt in Tallinn and find out about the interview experience in Tallinn or explore more of the top rated companies in Tallinn.
Bolt employees working in Tallinn rate their compensation and benefits with 3.8 out of 5 stars based on anonymously submitted employee reviews on Glassdoor. This is 8.2% better than the company average rating of all Bolt employees. Browse Bolt salaries in Tallinn to find out how much you could get paid.
Employees in Tallinn have rated Bolt with 3.9 out of 5 for work-life-balance (2.6% higher than company-wide rating), 4.2 out of 5 for diversity and inclusion (4.9% higher than company-wide rating), 4.3 out of 5 for culture and values (7.2% higher than company-wide rating) and 4.1 out of 5 for career opportunities (7.6% higher than company-wide rating).
84% of employees in Tallinn would recommend working at Bolt to a friend, compared to 80% of Bolt employees worldwide. The best reviews about Bolt Tallinn have been left by employees working as Senior Software Engineer, Data Analyst and Customer Support Specialist. This is based on 228 anonymous reviews submitted on Glassdoor.