Boly:Welch Reviews

Updated Apr 24, 2022

Found 43 of over 71 reviews

4.9
Boly:Welch President Andrew Welch (no image)
Andrew Welch

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Nice people!(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Gwen Rudolph was wonderful! Matched with Legal Assistant position

Apr 24, 2022 - Legal Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gwen was fantastic! Hands down the best recruiter I've worked with. She was friendly, asked great questions, was incredibly receptive to what I was looking for, and was realistic and straightforward about possibilities based on my experience and preferences. She was also a great help with preparing to interview, and I felt comfortable asking questions and for advice. Gwen made the whole process very smooth, and I so appreciated her work, effort, and availability. 10/10 would work with her again!

Cons

I really don't have any!

Boly:Welch Response

Corbin

Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to hear that Gwen was able to help make the process comfortable!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Brittney is incredible!!

Oct 10, 2021 - Legal Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Brittney for about 4 months before she helped me land my dream job. She was patient, encouraging and believed in more then I believed in myself. She always has your best interests at heart and will make sure the fit is perfect for you. If you're wondering if you should work with her, don't hesitate. It will be one of the best decisions for you! Thank you for everything Brittney!!

Cons

Nothing at all, I'll be working with her again!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Interview for Various Positions

Oct 9, 2021 - Placement
    Business Outlook

Pros

First, I want to clarify that I do not work for Boly Welch - rather I've worked with them to find a new position in my industry. Specifically, I worked with Gwen Rudolph, who is an experienced, supportive, and incredibly talented recruiter. I have known Gwen for a long time, several years in fact, and worked with her more than once to find placement. I have referred several folks directly to Gwen over the years. I trust her, and her team, and I know how important it is to Gwen to place the right people in the right places. Gwen is a true professional. From her assistance on the crafting of my resume to the honing of my interview skills, Gwen coached me through every step. Gwen listens to the "dream" job attributes and works hard to find a suitable placement. She is as much invested in my professional goals and success as I am and my experience working with her has always been stellar. Bottom line: Gwen is top-notch. I consider it a privilege to be one of her candidates for placement. Thank you, Gwen!

Cons

I have none. My experience here has only been good.

4. 5.0

Brittney Rerecich is Truly the Best

Apr 5, 2021 - Legal Assistant/Paralegal in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brittney is truly the best! She went above and beyond and it truly felt like we were a team through out the process of her helping me find a job. She was so positive and encouraging, and she will always look out for your best interest. I interviewed at a couples firms before we found that perfect match, and along the way she was a listening ear and a helping hand. If I am ever in the market of job search again, I will definitely be working with her again.

Cons

None. It was an incredibly positive experience.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Brittney is Excellent to Work with!

Mar 26, 2021 - Paralegal
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having Brittney in your corner transforms the job search from anxiety-inducing to a complete joy. Because of Brittney's hard work, I had multiple interviews, all with desirable firms, and landed a great position! Her knowledge of the Portland legal community and insight into what different firms have to offer is invaluable and something a solo job seeker would otherwise miss out on. She's professional, communicative, encouraging, and she delivers.

Cons

None, really. I will continue to work with Brittney in the future.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

We're in the people business

Feb 17, 2020 - Recruiter in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great mission - helping people find jobs or growing their careers B Corp - planet and people - very sustainable office Culture - positive atmosphere - a lot of autonomy Leadership - very experienced Opportunity - you reap what you sow

Cons

Dogs can be a distraction due to cuteness overload ;-) Quite a lot of paperwork and admin but that's just part of the job

Continue reading
  7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great service; Great people!

Nov 8, 2019 - Legal Assistant in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked closely with Gwen Rudolph and she was great from day one until I got a position. She was supportive and very professional.

Cons

There is actually no cons. Gwen's process was pretty straightforward and the outcome was great.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

helpful company!

Sep 18, 2019 - Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

working with them through temp- great communication.

Cons

none that i can think of.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing and Fast

May 28, 2019 - Legal Assistant in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, fast, friendly, efficient, great service.

Cons

I have experienced none.

Continue reading
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee

Brittany and Kati are incredible!!

May 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Brittney Rerecich and Kati Newsome from late 2018 to early 2019. If you are lucky enough to have a chance to work with either of them, you will be in great hands. Brittney is a relentless advocate and pleasure to be around. Kati always kept me in the loop about exciting projects at great companies. In the end, they were patient with me and willing to take the time to get me connected with a long term, full time position, in which I'll be happy for a long time to come. The folk at Boly Welch as a whole were fantastic to work with and very professional. I have met with many recruiters in the past and none had my confidence the way Brittany did.

Cons

I have no complaints, they were a pleasure.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews

Boly:Welch Reviews FAQs

Boly:Welch has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 71 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Boly:Welch to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Boly:Welch employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Boly:Welch. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Boly:Welch employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Boly:Welch 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Boly:Welch to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Boly:Welch Job Seekers