Boly:Welch Reviews

Updated Apr 5, 2021

4.9
Boly:Welch President Andrew Welch (no image)
Andrew Welch
  1. 5.0

Brittney Rerecich is Truly the Best

Apr 5, 2021 - Legal Assistant/Paralegal in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brittney is truly the best! She went above and beyond and it truly felt like we were a team through out the process of her helping me find a job. She was so positive and encouraging, and she will always look out for your best interest. I interviewed at a couples firms before we found that perfect match, and along the way she was a listening ear and a helping hand. If I am ever in the market of job search again, I will definitely be working with her again.

Cons

None. It was an incredibly positive experience.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Brittney is Excellent to Work with!

Mar 26, 2021 - Paralegal
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having Brittney in your corner transforms the job search from anxiety-inducing to a complete joy. Because of Brittney's hard work, I had multiple interviews, all with desirable firms, and landed a great position! Her knowledge of the Portland legal community and insight into what different firms have to offer is invaluable and something a solo job seeker would otherwise miss out on. She's professional, communicative, encouraging, and she delivers.

Cons

None, really. I will continue to work with Brittney in the future.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

We're in the people business

Feb 17, 2020 - Recruiter in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great mission - helping people find jobs or growing their careers B Corp - planet and people - very sustainable office Culture - positive atmosphere - a lot of autonomy Leadership - very experienced Opportunity - you reap what you sow

Cons

Dogs can be a distraction due to cuteness overload ;-) Quite a lot of paperwork and admin but that's just part of the job

Continue reading
  4. 5.0

Brittney R is awesome! Great personal touch and communication

Apr 11, 2019 - Business Development Coordinator in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Brittney to find a position in the legal industry. She took the time to understand my strengths, short/long term goals, and compensation and culture expectations, and was a solid advocate for me. She was also great about keeping an eye out for a variety of opportunities that could be a good fit for me - I ended up landing a position I would not have found and would not have occurred to me to look at otherwise. So far I am loving it and getting the experience and industry exposure I was looking for. Brittney was very communicative throughout the search and hiring process and overall I had a great experience!

Cons

You do make a bit less when you work with recruiting agencies. However if you're looking to get your foot in the door somewhere and find opportunities you wouldn't have access to otherwise, I'd say it's worth it.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Brittany and Kati are incredible!!

May 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Brittney Rerecich and Kati Newsome from late 2018 to early 2019. If you are lucky enough to have a chance to work with either of them, you will be in great hands. Brittney is a relentless advocate and pleasure to be around. Kati always kept me in the loop about exciting projects at great companies. In the end, they were patient with me and willing to take the time to get me connected with a long term, full time position, in which I'll be happy for a long time to come. The folk at Boly Welch as a whole were fantastic to work with and very professional. I have met with many recruiters in the past and none had my confidence the way Brittany did.

Cons

I have no complaints, they were a pleasure.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great service; Great people!

Nov 8, 2019 - Legal Assistant in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked closely with Gwen Rudolph and she was great from day one until I got a position. She was supportive and very professional.

Cons

There is actually no cons. Gwen's process was pretty straightforward and the outcome was great.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Brittney will help your career excel!

Apr 13, 2019 - File Clerk in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brittney is awesome, she worked with me consistently until we found a position that I loved and felt like the right fit. She's the kind of person who really puts her whole effort into listening to what kind of specific qualities you are looking for in your next position and helping you achieve those things! We worked together for about three months while I interviewed all around, with her patience, guidance, and enthusiasm never fading. I can happily say she helped me find my current position that far exceeded my expectations about how my job could be actually a positive thing in my life versus something that I dread. She is fantastic and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Cons

Absolutely nothing, Brittney works so hard for you and as a job seeker you don't pay Boly:welch. No con's!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Brittney Rerecich is amazing!

Sep 10, 2018 - Legal Assistant/Paralegal in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can't say enough good things about Brittney! She's super positive and bubbly. She found me jobs I wouldn't have known about, or wouldn't have been able to get an interview for, had she not made sure I got in the door. Even when a job placement or interview wasn't ideal, she always stayed positive and motivated and made sure I did the same. She was always very responsive to my requests (like wanting a different placement from a nightmare law firm) and definitely listened to my wants and needs (type of law, location, long term career goals). I am SO grateful to Brittney. After several temp jobs (which built my experience and gave me insight on what I really wanted in a job), I was offered a permanent position with a law firm that I love! If you show that you're willing to put the time and work in, Brittney will be your biggest cheerleader and will help you way more than you could ever help yourself.

Cons

Temp jobs are great because both parties can decide if the placement is a good fit. The downside is that you make a bit less, but in the long run it's absolutely worth it.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great resource for your job hunt

Apr 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Roxanne on and off for several months during my job hunt, and finally just signed a great offer at a company she connected me with. As someone trying to break into a new field, there weren't always opportunities available for me, but she was very persistent in looking and really helped me refine my professional story. Overall Roxanne and the rest of the Boly Welch team are very dedicated, professional, and pleasant to work with.

Cons

none that I can think of right now

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Partner in Finding a Terrific Opportunity!

Apr 30, 2019 - Job Seeker in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sally and the Boly:Welch team did a fantastic job of finding me the perfect opportunity that met all my criteria. They listened, helped me polish my resume and connected me with wonderful people at various organizations. Sally walked me through every step of the way to a great new adventure! Thank you!

Cons

Absolutely nothing to share here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews