KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Healthcare

18h

a

Patient Financial Services REP 4

I am looking into doing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Cert. Tell me if it’s worth it please! I don’t have my BS yet and I’m hoping it will help me progress. I’ve seen some pricey training programs and can anyone recommend a good program, preferably online.

12 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Coworkers are a great support(in 22 reviews)
  • "Good Benefits and an accepting work environment(in 21 reviews)
  • "The job provides decent pay & benefits for an entry level job.(in 19 reviews)
  • "Some good people are there(in 13 reviews)
  • "The work environment, team is amazing!(in 9 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Bon Secours Mercy Health and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great company

Jul 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are a good company to work for.

Cons

It’s healthcare so it’s crazy.

Bon Secours Mercy Health Response

Thank you!

2. 5.0

Chasing retirement!

Sep 24, 2022 - Paramedic NREMT Certified
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having the opportunity to expand my knowledge as a paramedic within an Emergency department setting.

Cons

Adjusting my sleep pattern to fit into a 12 hour work night schedule.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0

Hospital

Sep 23, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are great to work with

Cons

I cannot think of anytjing

4. 5.0

Mercy Anderson

Sep 22, 2022 - Surgical Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well organized and team members are very supportive.

Cons

Helping turn over between cases if I have to find any cons.

Continue reading
  5. 5.0

Nice place to work

Sep 22, 2022 - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Toledo, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and schedule, nice environment

Cons

Some of the staff can be clique

6. 4.0

review

Sep 21, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a faith based organization

Cons

Help with the employee retention

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great working environment

Sep 20, 2022 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership listens to the employees and values your input.

Cons

Fast paced, so if you do not like that type of work,, you will not enjoy.

8. 4.0

Company Undergoing Significant Restructuring

Sep 19, 2022 - Informatics Nurse Specialist in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A diverse workforce, lots of diverse roles/work opportunities

Cons

Organizational structure is not very efficient.

9. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Sep 15, 2022 - Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP) in Warren, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well-organized, well-managed, great communication between all factions, teamwork environment

Cons

I can't find any cons for working here.

10. 3.0

Ok place to work

Sep 27, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ok place to work. Creative work envioronment

Cons

Communication could be better with leaders

Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Reviews

Bon Secours Mercy Health Reviews FAQs

Bon Secours Mercy Health has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 407 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Bon Secours Mercy Health to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bon Secours Mercy Health employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bon Secours Mercy Health. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

66% of Bon Secours Mercy Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bon Secours Mercy Health 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bon Secours Mercy Health to be work life balance, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Bon Secours Mercy Health Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Bon Secours Mercy Health? Share Your Experiences

Affiliated Companies

Bon Secours Mercy Health Careers

Cover image for Bon Secours Mercy Health

OUR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION PHILOSOPHY Diversity and inclusion are not simply words for us, it is who we are and what we do as an...More

• Our Values
  • Benefits

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

59 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Staci Lucius envisioned a life in health care from the age of 14, when she volunteered in her local hospital. She saw people at some of their most vulnerable times and sought to use her skills to support those who were providing care. She met her goal. Today, Staci is the president of Bon Secours Mercy Health’s Medical Group & Physician Services. The idea of being a woman in a role that may traditionally be held by men is not lost on her. “I’ve focused my career on building my skills and merit,” Staci said. “I’ve let my work speak for itself. And it has been recognized. I believe we owe it to ourselves, our health system and our patients to help mine and develop the talent of other women into roles of leadership as well.” Staci is just one example of a leader empowered to grow within our ministry. Recently we were recognized by Seramount, part of EAB, as a 2022 Best Company for Executive Women. We’re honored to be recognized with this award that reflects our commitment to empowering women to advance in their leadership careers, creating the best place for working women .
Shared image

59 days ago

Culture
We’re proud to be recognized as a 2022 Top Company for Multicultural Women by Seramount, part of EAB, for our commitment to diversity and inclusion and to advancing the careers of multicultural women in our workplace. Sandra D. Mackey, chief marketing officer, has seen that commitment firsthand since joining the ministry in 2017. She appreciates the ministry’s overall culture, which she says is committed to the community and believes in treating everyone as a person first, not an ethnicity or color and works to break down barriers. “As a woman of color, I take great pride in working for a ministry that is dedicated to diversity and inclusion,” Sandra said. At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we’re creating the best place for multicultural women – and every associate – to work so they feel empowered to grow in their careers and as individuals. You can read more about this recognition here: https://bit.ly/3OV3iAV
Shared image - Bon Secours Mercy Health Recognized as a Top 10 Company for Executive Women, Best Company for Multicultural Women by Seramount | Bon Secours Mercy Health
bit.ly