Bond Communications Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bond Communications Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2019

3.8
  1. "7 years of Expericnce as Audio Visual Specialist with sound knowledge of Cloud Computing"

Current Employee - Audio Designer in Dubai

I have been working at Bond Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Environment,open to present ideas

Cons

Limitation of showcasing talent and professional growth

Advice to Management

Technical Training to employees

Bond Communications2019-08-06
  2. "QA/QC ENGINEER"

Current Employee - QA/QC Engineer in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

I have been working at Bond Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Maintain all quality records properly documented. Conduct inspection and monitor the required tests as per ITP’s. Determine and reporting any non-conformance to the main contractor Engineer/Manager. Checking capabilities between production process, test procedures and the applicable documentation through review and circulation of the technical and administration document related to the various activities. ... Ensuring that all personnel are fully aware of all the quality requirements and applications for all quality documents as relevant to their discipline. Ensuring appropriate supervision for all work activities enabling quality-related operations to be effectively covered. Coordinate with the independent laboratory representative so that all tests are carried out as required by the specification and records as per the contractor’s quality control plan. Stop all unsafe and substandard work activities.

Cons

My current job is airport project ( ABU DHABI AIRPORT, MIDFIELD TERMINAL BUILDING PROJECT ). It's very big size project having the most advanced equipment materials, working environment very diffrent, Main contractors etc. so its take me little different from old jobs I did but those experience made me better career level.

Bond Communications2017-06-20
  3. "good experience"

Current Employee - Field Engineer in Dubai

I have been working at Bond Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

The place itself is beneficial, no tax, great learning experience, partial health insurance, holidays bonus

Cons

Pay rates are not very good. less amount of PTO

Bond Communications2014-05-06
  4. "Great company involved in landmark projects"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Dubai

I worked at Bond Communications full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Technical Engineers & Managers are very skilled & recruited internationally, Good team to work with and excellent company facilities.

Cons

HR not very efficient in employment sustainability as it fails to keep the right talent passionate & involved. Sales team is not visionary enough to keep the company in track.

Bond Communications2012-10-16
  5. "Learnt the implementation of some of the latest technologies in many world renowned projects thus boosting my knowledge."

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Dubai

I have been working at Bond Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get exposed to state of the art technology and you can learn the different designing and implementation techniques. The projects taken up by the company are world renowned which always gives you an extra boost compared to others.

Cons

Negligence of employee satisfaction. Travelling issues. Improper work timings. Less benefits and perks provided compared to other companies.

Advice to Management

The most important thing that you must focus is on Employee satisfaction since this can affect the productivity in a great way.

Bond Communications2012-06-10