- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Estonia - All Cities
- - Harju
- - Tallinn, Estonia Area
- - Tallinn
- Spain - All Cities
- - Madrid
- - Madrid, Spain Area
- - Madrid
- Turkey - All Cities
- - Ankara
- - Ankara, Turkey Area
- - Ankara
- Finland - All Cities
- - Southern Finland
- - Helsinki, Finland Area
- - Helsinki, Southern Finland
Found 40 of over 42 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Competitive salary" (in 8 reviews)
- "beautiful office," (in 4 reviews)
- "Colleagues are friendly, with a positive mindset and not just oriented to getting things done but getting things done in the best possible way." (in 3 reviews)
- "Friendly people" (in 3 reviews)
- "art facilities, efficient work tools and comfy work stations for staffs, fully rugged office space, if you're lucky to get a window seat, then you can take a screen break and view the outside from the glasshouse like I'm doing right now." (in 2 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
autonomy, ability to get things done, friendly, wesome perks
very fast paced work flow, sonetimes can be chaotic
We’re thrilled that you’re enjoying your experience at Bondora and making the most of the perks. Thank you for your feedback and review. Make sure to rest in between the busy work days, and if work gets too hectic, don't be afraid to speak up or ask for help. We're one team, always!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Software Engineer in AnkaraRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice working environment Freedom to do things on your own Remote flexibility Good team members
Nothing to say for now
Thank you for your review! We’re happy that you’re enjoying being a Bondora superhero. Keep reaching for the stars.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 31, 2022 - Lawyer in TallinnRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Market-leading pay Good home-office policies. Free snacks Family friendly attitude. Extra annual leave days
Sometimes it feels a little bit too corporate (as there are so many people) and things take time to confirm or to handle. Many meetings.
Thank you for sharing your views and your constructive feedback. We're happy that you're enjoying being part of the Bondora family, but it’s also good to know where we can improve. We will use this feedback to help make Bondora the best place to work.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 14, 2022 - Data Platform Team Lead in TallinnRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There is an ongoing conscious effort of doing things right. Hiring is focused on finding people who have successfully filled similar roles before and have an idea where their area should be heading to. Very high level of positive and constructive collaboration.
There is a LOT of cake.
Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying working at Bondora and approve of the direction the company is heading. We’ll take the comment about the cake under advisement 😉
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 10, 2022 - Product ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful people, supportive environment, great benefits, challenging work, lots of cool events, can-do attitude
Sometimes too chaotic, could benefit from some more stability in way of working methodologies
We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying working at Bondora. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for giving your honest feedback. We will use it to help make Bondora the best in the business.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team, ambitious goals, get things done attitude, transparent management
Rapid growth can lead to chaotic environment sometimes
We’re glad to hear that you’re satisfied with how we do things at Bondora. And as you said, with rapid growth comes moments of chaos, but with the right attitude, we can achieve anything. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in TallinnRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* We are growing fast! Yes - this means lots of changes, but growing from 50 to 500 to 5000 will means lots of them. * We have clear targets for the quarter, for the year and for the next 5 years. * We automate everything. Less time to solve repeatable problems = more time to create something new. * We work as one team and don't tolerate BS
Achieving Dunbar's number of 150 means that everyone don't know everyone else any more and this is a mishap for old-timers who have been with the company for ages.Continue reading
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and advice. We love hearing your feedback and agree that 'one team' is a vital value we should keep living to the full as we scale Bondora!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 22, 2022 - Marketing Manager in MadridRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Rapid growth, constant improvement, learning by doing. Perfect for restless and curious people. Very good and familiar atmosphere. Long-term projection, remote work model. Employees are highly valued as a people.
Crossing priorities due to rapid growth (nothing that can't be solved with a simple conversation).
We’re glad to hear that you’re satisfied with being part of Bondora. Thank you for sharing more about your experience and for constructive feedback. It’s good to know where we can improve.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Tasks are challenging, colleagues are friendly, helpful and smart, self-development is encouraged, hard work is being noticed and the perks are remarkable.
Workload can become heavy sometimes.
Thank you for sharing more about your experience and for constructive feedback. It’s good to know where we can improve, and we will use this feedback to help make Bondora the best place to work.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in TallinnRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are very friendly! Many career opportunities - It really depends on your own attitude and willingness to grow. Green light for your ideas- If you propose an idea to management and say that you believe that this is very beneficial for the company and you would like to try - they give you full support. Nobody blames you if you mess things up. You just need to learn from your mistake. International- Working together with different nationalities Good working environment- working remotely, free snacks, drinks & massage at office + skiing trip to Alps, etc. Pets are also allowed to office- mostly dogs(!)
Company is growing a lot - lots of changes. If you like calm environment, then this place is not for you :/
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re thrilled to hear that you’re satisfied with how we do things at Bondora. Keep bringing those world-changing ideas!
Bondora Reviews FAQs
Bondora has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Bondora to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Bondora employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bondora 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.