Cover image for Bondora

Finance

13d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

7 Comments

Finance

110.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Bondora~1138083
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome

Aug 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

autonomy, ability to get things done, friendly, wesome perks

Cons

very fast paced work flow, sonetimes can be chaotic

Bondora Response

We’re thrilled that you’re enjoying your experience at Bondora and making the most of the perks. Thank you for your feedback and review. Make sure to rest in between the busy work days, and if work gets too hectic, don't be afraid to speak up or ask for help. We're one team, always!

2. 5.0

Nice company to work

Nov 17, 2022 - Software Engineer in Ankara
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice working environment Freedom to do things on your own Remote flexibility Good team members

Cons

Nothing to say for now

Bondora Response

Thank you for your review! We’re happy that you’re enjoying being a Bondora superhero. Keep reaching for the stars.

3. Join the Bondora team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful place

Oct 31, 2022 - Lawyer in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

Market-leading pay Good home-office policies. Free snacks Family friendly attitude. Extra annual leave days

Cons

Sometimes it feels a little bit too corporate (as there are so many people) and things take time to confirm or to handle. Many meetings.

Bondora Response

Thank you for sharing your views and your constructive feedback. We're happy that you're enjoying being part of the Bondora family, but it’s also good to know where we can improve. We will use this feedback to help make Bondora the best place to work.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Things are moving in the right direction

Oct 14, 2022 - Data Platform Team Lead in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is an ongoing conscious effort of doing things right. Hiring is focused on finding people who have successfully filled similar roles before and have an idea where their area should be heading to. Very high level of positive and constructive collaboration.

Cons

There is a LOT of cake.

Bondora Response

Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying working at Bondora and approve of the direction the company is heading. We’ll take the comment about the cake under advisement 😉

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced fintech with great benefits package

Oct 10, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful people, supportive environment, great benefits, challenging work, lots of cool events, can-do attitude

Cons

Sometimes too chaotic, could benefit from some more stability in way of working methodologies

Bondora Response

We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying working at Bondora. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for giving your honest feedback. We will use it to help make Bondora the best in the business.

7. 5.0

Ambitious and challenging

Oct 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, ambitious goals, get things done attitude, transparent management

Cons

Rapid growth can lead to chaotic environment sometimes

Bondora Response

We’re glad to hear that you’re satisfied with how we do things at Bondora. And as you said, with rapid growth comes moments of chaos, but with the right attitude, we can achieve anything. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Aug 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

* We are growing fast! Yes - this means lots of changes, but growing from 50 to 500 to 5000 will means lots of them. * We have clear targets for the quarter, for the year and for the next 5 years. * We automate everything. Less time to solve repeatable problems = more time to create something new. * We work as one team and don't tolerate BS

Cons

Achieving Dunbar's number of 150 means that everyone don't know everyone else any more and this is a mishap for old-timers who have been with the company for ages.

Continue reading

Bondora Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and advice. We love hearing your feedback and agree that 'one team' is a vital value we should keep living to the full as we scale Bondora!

9. 5.0

Amazing company!

Sep 22, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rapid growth, constant improvement, learning by doing. Perfect for restless and curious people. Very good and familiar atmosphere. Long-term projection, remote work model. Employees are highly valued as a people.

Cons

Crossing priorities due to rapid growth (nothing that can't be solved with a simple conversation).

Bondora Response

We’re glad to hear that you’re satisfied with being part of Bondora. Thank you for sharing more about your experience and for constructive feedback. It’s good to know where we can improve.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Challenging and rewarding

Sep 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tasks are challenging, colleagues are friendly, helpful and smart, self-development is encouraged, hard work is being noticed and the perks are remarkable.

Cons

Workload can become heavy sometimes.

Bondora Response

Thank you for sharing more about your experience and for constructive feedback. It’s good to know where we can improve, and we will use this feedback to help make Bondora the best place to work.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company where your initiative is well appreciated

Apr 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are very friendly! Many career opportunities - It really depends on your own attitude and willingness to grow. Green light for your ideas- If you propose an idea to management and say that you believe that this is very beneficial for the company and you would like to try - they give you full support. Nobody blames you if you mess things up. You just need to learn from your mistake. International- Working together with different nationalities Good working environment- working remotely, free snacks, drinks & massage at office + skiing trip to Alps, etc. Pets are also allowed to office- mostly dogs(!)

Cons

Company is growing a lot - lots of changes. If you like calm environment, then this place is not for you :/

1 person found this review helpful

Bondora Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re thrilled to hear that you’re satisfied with how we do things at Bondora. Keep bringing those world-changing ideas!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews
</>Embed

Bondora Reviews FAQs

Bondora has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 42 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Bondora to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bondora employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bondora. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Bondora employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bondora 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bondora to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be management .