Cover image for Booking.com

70 Comments

Tech

470.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Booking.com~256653
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "poor management and hypocritical(in 363 reviews)
  • "People get low salaries and even when they get promoted they get salary increases that are almost an insult.(in 294 reviews)
  • "Bad managers are very bad(in 218 reviews)
  • "Low pay and welfare especially for operation team(in 124 reviews)
  • "Lack of company vision and poor leadership(in 72 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Booking.com and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

What a company!

Jan 11, 2022 - Events Specialist in Amsterdam
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with and learn from, you get much more responsibility at Booking.com compared to other large companies I have worked for, and this sense of autonomy really makes you feel like you are owning your work and improving your skills in a company that actually cares about your career. Relocation team went above and beyond to really make you feel valued, before you have even started! Culture is friendly and there are always open conversations going on throughout the business on important topics, such as wellbeing, diversity and inclusion. Work/life balance is great and lots of perks!

Cons

Onboarding remotely wasn't the most fun in a pandemic but Booking.com did their best to keep us all engaged throughout the sessions.

5 people found this review helpful