Cover image for Booking.com

Booking.com

Engaged Employer

Booking.com

Add a Review

Booking.com Employee Reviews about "culture"

Updated Feb 6, 2023

78 Comments

Tech

638.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Booking.com~256653
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Booking.com? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Booking.com employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The recruiter of this company should be praised since I meet so many great people at work(in 474 reviews)
  • "Benefits (apart from pay) are also good and the company is putting a lot of effort into improving managers' skillset.(in 447 reviews)
  • "As everybody says colleagues are great an the team is very multiculcural(in 417 reviews)
  • "Great culture and morals(in 307 reviews)
  • "Good work life balance and a lot of smart people to work with and learn from.(in 205 reviews)
Cons
  • "poor management and hypocritical(in 374 reviews)
  • "Low salary and no evolution for the employees Even if you have skills you cannot use them.(in 308 reviews)
  • "Not many managers have people management experiences when they become managers.(in 229 reviews)
  • "Low pay and welfare especially for operation team(in 126 reviews)
  • "Lack of company vision and poor leadership(in 71 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Booking.com and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?