Borges Architectural Group Reviews | Glassdoor

2.8
Adam Lehner
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"A solid company that cares about it's employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Borges Architectural Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A no drama work place with a great collaborative group of people. I think the people are the best - everyone works together to get the projects done. The management is flexible and I have been able to make adjustments to my schedule to fit my life and family. There is a really great culture and the office does a lot of fun activities - my favorites are the chili cook off, annual guys and girls pot lucks, and our Halloween celebration. Sometime the pace can be quite fast, but overall a really fun place to work.

Cons

The office standards are unclear and can be confusing when you first start. The management has a lot of ideas, but needs to work on follow through.

2. "C-List Architect and Employer"

Former Employee - Designer in Roseville, CA
    Former Employee - Designer in Roseville, CA

I worked at Borges Architectural Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is reasonable but I would prefer more stability and mentorship. You will work on mostly corporate development type projects that are not well thought out nor are they really anything special. Projects are C-list are not very rewarding or fun to work on.

Cons

They have revamped their website and their image but behind the facade its the same deal. Unless you are one of the two Adams, Simon.... then you are pretty expendable. Do not let the "management" fool you into thinking that will find security, mentorship, and professional growth here. They have a very high staff turnover rate.. Saw many people come and go while I worked there are I am shocked to see I don't recognize most of the staff members on their website... Major RED FLAG! AVOID!!!!

Advice to Management

You call that management?

3. "High turnover rate"

Current Employee - Designer in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Designer in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Borges Architectural Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you like to work on corporate development retail, office, and light industrial.

Cons

No long term security, lack of professional development, inaccessible culture.