Born Again Media Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2020

Born Again Media CEO Chris Woods
Chris Woods
  1. "Best Place I've Worked for So Many Reasons"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist and Content Manager

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, amazing communication, top-down transparency, attainable goals, premium work/life balance, spot on culture and values, but most of all...amazing people with great energy that make you feel like family.

Cons

Remote work can be tougher for some people.

2. "Awesome place to work for"

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

BAM is a a great place to work for as they really value their employees and overall company culture. It has a great time off policy and also flexible remote working hours. There is also many fun events and meetups during the year.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about BAM.

3. "Helpful Supportive Team & Management!"

I have been working at Born Again Media part-time

Pros

Working on my own schedule from home has been amazing - no commute sitting in rush hour traffic! The team is super helpful and supportive, So glad I found Born Again Media!

Cons

I honestly can't think of one con.

4. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Writer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent team atmosphere even though it is remote work. Organization is made easier with Slack and BaseCamp. Everyone seems to get along, Goal oriented.

Cons

May not be for you if you're not interested in working remotely.

5. "A Great Company That Truly Cares"

Current Employee - Content Manager in Bogotá, Bogota

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is hands down the best company I've worked for. The culture is great and all the teams are made up of smart, kind, and passionate people that enjoy what they're doing. The best part is that you feel heard and cared about, the vertical communication has always been transparent and honest. The company offers a really nice benefits package including education, wellness, home office, technology, gym, and mental health perks. We also have flexible schedule and paid vacation. We have communication and project management tools that help streamline the work for all the teams. There are also monthly all team meetings, an annual company retreat, and different activities where we can interact and share moments together. All in all, you can find your place in this team, and rest assured that everyone will help you along the way.

Cons

If you're not used to working remotely, it may be difficult in the beginning. However, all you really need is to have the best attitude and good time management skills.

6. "It is literally the best place to work!"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Medellín, Antioquia

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a company that truly cares for its employees and makes them feel valued. It has everything you want from any company, the work is remote, you do not have a defined schedule but you work according to results, teamwork is essential, and it has a lot of benefits that are too gratifying.

Cons

None. It really is a company that strives to be the best.

7. "The Best Company, With The Best People!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Medellín, Antioquia

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really love how they care about every single employee. We have a variety of perks & benefits which are helping us not just work well but live well. We have a positive culture, where we truly know, trust, and care about each other. We have a healthy work environment, where we are actively encouraged to think like owners and take control of our work. Additionally, the environment is always fun to work in. Even though we are a remote company, people are always communicating with each other, and we are receiving constant feedback on what we do, so we can grow and keep learning. There is great and transparent management, as they are very clear, consistent, and thorough in their approach. Overall, the company is great and is always looking to get better.

Cons

I don't have any cons whatsoever. The only thing is if you are not used to working from home, it might require some discipline.

8. "Great Place to work!"

Current Employee - Talent and Culture Assistant in Medellín, Antioquia

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

I strongly believe that one of the best things that BAM has is the way all employees are taken care of! The Perks package is outstanding and I have never seen anything similar in other companies. Also, the Work from Home structure that allows a great balance between life and work is something that everyone within the organization appreciates very much.

Cons

I currently do not see any downwards or cons withing the company. We are growing everyday and learning in the way.

9. COVID-19

"The best company ever!"

Current Employee - Director of People Operations in Medellín, Antioquia

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

BAM is one of the few companies that actually cares for its team members as humans and not money-making machines. From all the levels of the organization, the company is committed to making sure that team members enjoy their work and also are able to enjoy their time outside of work. There are many pros I can mention to working in this company: - Good work is always rewarded. - Along with great compensation, there are several perks to enjoy working and not working (fitness stipend, cowork stipend, wellness stipend, mental health counseling, technology stipend and more) - We have all-paid get-togethers through the year (a yearly retreat and a Christmas party -if no pandemics are happening, of course-), it's always nice to see in person the people that you always see in Slack. - Feedback is always welcomed, if relevant, it is always implemented, and if not implemented, you will always understand why we can't do it, or why we will revisit it in a few months. - You can talk to anyone in the company. There are no 'rules', and nobody is 'off-limits'. You can speak to anyone in any team, and even the CEO or COO, everyone is pretty kind and respectful. - The time off policy is fantastic. Plus, they understand the need to disconnect from time to time, that you may not feel well one day and that mental health is just as important as physical health. - There is always room for growth, a year ago People Operations did not exist, today, we have a team of 5 :) - The team is remote, we have team members mainly in Colombia, but we also have some in the US, Argentina, and Costa Rica. We are always looking to expand in new places :) There are so many things I can tell you about what makes BAM amazing, I'm happy and proud to be part of the team, and will continue to make sure that it remains a great place to work for everyone who joins us.

Cons

Remote work requires discipline and a lot of concentration. It is not as easy as people may think. It could get lonely sometimes (even though we try to prevent it), but it does require you to be responsible and accountable for what you are doing since nobody is looking over your shoulder.

Continue reading
  10. "Best company culture!"

Current Employee - Talent and Culture Champion

I have been working at Born Again Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexibility - Paid Time off - Opportunities to explore and learn new skills. Inside and outside of work with our perks! - Human-centered philosophy - 100% Remote work that is also asynchronous - Team building activities - Transparency

Cons

I can't think of a single 'con' to add here. You have to experience BAM to believe it!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 English Reviews