Bosselman Enterprises Reviews | Glassdoor

Bosselman Enterprises Reviews

Found 22 reviews

3.4
Charlie Bosselman
  1. "general manager from boss shop"

Current Employee - Shop Manager in Grand Island, NE

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

They push for internal promotion over outside hiring first in most instances

Cons

They struggle to fill positions as needed

Bosselman Enterprises2017-12-02
  2. "beware"

Current Employee - Manager in Grand Island, NE

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

it's a job and a resume booster

Cons

customers are foreign so having a second language or having a translation app or program readily available are essential.

Bosselman Enterprises2018-12-20
  3. "Front desk"

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises part-time

Pros

Flexibility of the schedule , grate staff to work with , understanding manager, fun work environment , get to meet new people

Cons

The drive, not having a set schedule, not being able to spend a lot of time with family on the weekends

Advice to Management

I really don’t have any advice for the manager I think that she is amazing. She is the best manager I have ever had.

Bosselman Enterprises2018-07-15
  4. "Gotta get better"

Current Employee - Service Writer in Carlisle, PA

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great coworkers meet some nice people

Cons

If you're a female in this business. You're very mistreated.. Always over looked for pay increases. All the guys have to do is threaten to leave and they are given what they want.

Advice to Management

Pay your people what they are worth. You'd be amazed how much better business would be if employees were appreciated. Enough excuses why raises aren't given. Its probably better to be on welfare than to work here.

Bosselman Enterprises2018-05-04
  5. "Pretty good place"

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

We breed a culture of safety. We strive to be better then the "other" guys. Pay and benefits are good/competitive. Huge advancement opportunities.

Cons

Sometimes upper management is too cheap when it comes to replacing/purchasing equipment. When emails with questions go completely unanswered morale takes a hit. When suggestions about improvement go completely ignored instead of discussed it makes a person become disengaged.

Advice to Management

Listen to the people on the ground.

Bosselman Enterprises2017-12-05
  6. "Boss Shops"

Current Employee - Shop Manager in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Its a great company, we are large and still growing but still have the small company feel. They take care of there employees and promote from within. Very competitive pay, all benefits. Been with the company better than 10 years and cant think of a bad thing to say. They are definitely worth coming to work for if your looking to grow in your field and climb the ranks, just put in the work. :-)

Cons

Don't really have anything to put here. Like I put previously been w the company better than 10 years, they take care of there people.

7. "Family Oriented"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Altoona, IA

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Bosselman Enterprises is definitely one of the last of a dying breed. This company started out as a family oriented, backed and driven company and it still remains that way, even with all the growth we have had. Everyone doesn't just know your name, we get to know you and who you are. Our company truly has an open door policy, no matter who's office you walk by.

Cons

I do not consider this a con, but some will. Your personal growth with the company will depend on your dedication and work ethic. Respect is earned, NOT just given........... There is no limit to your growth IF you apply yourself........

Advice to Management

Continue creating opportunities for those that deserve it and continue to recognize those that strive for success........

8. "Manager"

Current Employee - General Manager in Fort Chiswell, VA

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family orientated, engaging goal driven team

Cons

All companies are limited by sales and market

Advice to Management

Continue to treat coworkers like family and the team will perform well

9. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Regional Manager

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Great wage and benefit package good family orientated company, plenty of room to advance

Cons

No sick or personal days off

Bosselman Enterprises2017-12-01
  10. "Great Family Owned Company"

Current Employee - Corporate Employee in Grand Island, NE

I have been working at Bosselman Enterprises full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Family owned and operated makes it a great environment. They actually care about the employees and know most of us and our families by name. Great perks to working here and great benefits

Cons

Being as spread out as we are, it makes it hard to keep that relationship with employees.

Advice to Management

Make sure that all employees are trained to do their jobs properly.

Bosselman Enterprises2017-11-30