Boston Consulting Group Reviews in Taipei | Glassdoor

Found 5 reviews

5.0
Boston Consulting Group CEO Rich Lesser
Rich Lesser
  1. "Great platform for your career"

Current Employee - BCG Principal in Taipei

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Intellectually stimulating, caring and outstanding coworkers, interesting projects, very little politics

Cons

Hours are somewhat long (~60 hours / week)

Boston Consulting Group2018-05-27
  2. "Working environment"

Current Employee - Principal in Taipei

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very competitive compensation scheme with fast promotion career track. The firm provides comprehensive training programs including online and offline programs, and change the content from time to time. very effective. very well designed monetary and non-monetary

Cons

Very long working hour, frequent traveling, too much time focusing on output delivery with good amount of time in on-job training, hence would not have sufficient time for learning and development from designed training program.

Boston Consulting Group2014-08-11

"Nice staffs and comfortable environment! Even though working hours usually above 60 hr, it is still a great place!"

Current Employee - PTA in Taipei

I have been working at Boston Consulting Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

Have a close look on the life style of management consultant. Build connection with senior consultant and partners.

Cons

The work includes some tedious admin assignment which let smart people feel a waste of time. It does not provide return offer. You still have to prepare the interview and the connection with consultants will not help.

Boston Consulting Group2014-05-20

"Consultant"

Former Employee - Consultant in Taipei

I worked at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

BCG is definitely the most friendly and driven group of people that I have ever worked for; BCG's innovation to solve business problems continue to attract top Fortune 100 companies back as our clients and I'm learning new ideas everyday. All my BCG colleagues are very down to the Earth yet very brilliant in many ways, and I have truly enjoyed my time working at BCG.

Cons

The hours can sometime be a bit long, but overall, it's a great experience that one year in BCG equals to around 3-4 years in the industry!

Advice to Management

BCG is very transparent and not really any major hierarchy when it's time to decide your "up or out" decision! Basically, all those whom you have worked with in the past have some say about whether you should stay in the company or not.

Boston Consulting Group2013-07-21

"This is a very nice company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Taipei

I worked at Boston Consulting Group

Pros

You can learn and share you knowledge with very talented people, this job makes you be more capable to face business challenges

Cons

The work-live balance is tight, you have to be fully committed, and be willing to work long hours, especially in Aisa.

Advice to Management

Management in Boston Consulting Group are great, managers are very kind, easygoing but they always can drive right things out!

Boston Consulting Group2010-09-27