Found 807 of over 908 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and environmentally sound" (in 99 reviews)
- "Good pay and your work will help the community, if you are in the right department (not population health)" (in 36 reviews)
- "Great people and very diverse" (in 35 reviews)
- "The staff were great but at the same time depending on where you are there isnt too much talk about equity which always bothered me" (in 25 reviews)
- "Free health insurance (IF you live in Boston and can stay within BMC afflilated care facilities)" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Boston Medical Center and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWApr 1, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBoston, MA
Excellent Benefits, Tuition assistance, ongoing training, and the ability to move within BMC to develop my skills and career growth.
I wish I had learned of BMC earlier in my career, the con is that I was not working here soonerBoston Medical Center Response2mo
We appreciate the feedback and we are happy you found us too!
Hello I am in the end stages of job interviews. The top companies and roles are Boston Medical Center as an Operations Manager. The other is University of Michigan Grand Rapids location as a Practice Manager III. Both jobs will allow me to have a great work life balance. I have a MBA and over 10 years in healthcare management. What would be a fair salary expectation for both roles? Thank you
Hello all, I am debating working at 2 hospitals in MA Beth Israel deaconess in Boston and Boston medical Center. I would be working on the postpartum floors. Anyone has any insight working at these hospitals? The culture in the floors?
Boston Medical Center Reviews FAQs
Boston Medical Center has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 908 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Boston Medical Center to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
77% of Boston Medical Center employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Boston Medical Center 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.