Bottomline Technologies Reviews in South Portland, ME | Glassdoor

South Portland, ME

4.8
Bottomline Technologies President, CEO, and Director Rob Eberle
Rob Eberle

Pros
  • Good benefits, good life work balance (in 14 reviews)

• Company has great people who work well together (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Not a lot of resources in most ares making work life balance a challenge (in 29 reviews)

• If you want to work in an under-appreciated place with little to no room for growth, this is the right place for you (in 6 reviews)

"Senior Software Developer"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in South Portland, ME
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in South Portland, ME

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a company which truly cares about its employee's. Team members are not just employees but are part of an extended family. The work is fast paced but very rewarding. Out of the companies I have worked for I have fun here, the people are great, the work is exciting and cutting edge.

Cons

I cant think of any real cons to working at Bottomline. The work is faced paced and can sometimes be stressful but at the end of a day I feel I've made a difference; my opinions and contributions are appreciated.

"Nothing but stress and anxiety"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

I worked at Bottomline Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people are the best part. Some of the most talented individuals I've ever worked with; full of passion and teamwork.

Cons

No work life balance. Leadership has no desire to grow staff and when mistakes happen as they always will, leadership exploits those mistakes, terminates employees and never looks back. No process or procedures and no investment in foundational technology to make things more streamlined.

Advice to Management

Get rid of VP's and directors and force change from top... Maybe turnover would be less and consistency in staff will boost moral. A change in the top would move mountains for this organization.