- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Kennett Square, PA
- - Kennet Sq, PA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - Scotland
- - Glasgow, United Kingdom Area
- - Glasgow, Scotland
Found 20 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I'm a RN by title but left the profession to pursue other things. I'm currently in HIM dept at our local hospital, I'm tossing around becoming a coder. Has anyone on here ever switch gears and branched of their nursing education and go to coding or something in healthcare? Please share your experiences or suggestions.
Anyone here work at Montefiore? I have an interview for a position with them Friday and I’m looking to feel it out. My cousin works there but in a different role, I’m in admin she’s a nurse practitioner. I will be going for a supervisor position. Thanks in advance!
Just curious if there are others out there with licenses in different health care fields? And if so how do you present your credentials on a company website or business cards? I am a registered pharmacist (30 years) and certified mental health counselor ( will be licensed this Spring). I am currently practicing exclusively as a counselor but may explore other options in the future that incorporate both fields of experience. Should I represent that I’m licensed/certified in both fields?
Got a burning question about Bowling Green Brandywine? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bowling Green Brandywine employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Poor pay, micromanagement, understaffed, policies always changing" (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 18, 2021 - CounselorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-The salary and overtime were one of the better things about this place. -Very little micromanagement -The beds were always full which kept me busy
-Very little support from supervisors and upper management -Client to employee ratio caused concerns for safety issues -Corporate management lacks vision to handle the core issues plaguing the efficacy and stability of treatment services. Illicit drug use has been a rampant issue at this facility for far too long.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 10, 2020 - Intake Coordinator in Kennett Square, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You have the opportunity to help others!
My personal experience I seen a friend come into the facility and it hurt my heart to see him relapse.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 16, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great employees, knowing you're making a difference in someones life
Crazy busy, older buildings
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 7, 2022 - Bartender in Glasgow, ScotlandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
really good people in here
there are literally no cons here
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 13, 2022 - Detox Technician in Kennett Square, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you want to help people with drug issues this is a crash course. Co-workers are great.
People in the higher part of the company are not there. They don't help, and we get paid terrible for what we do. We have been understaffed for over 6 months now.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 1, 2021 - Detox Technician in Kennet Sq, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good co-workers, different everyday, interesting
Clients can be hard to deal with, draining jobContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 29, 2020 - TechRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to get the work experience and see if this is the field you want to get in.
Lack of techs although they are working on it.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 3, 2018 - Counselor in Kennett Square, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Meeting interesting clients, coworkers are inclusive, paid trainings, free food, beautiful scenery
Poor pay, micromanagement, understaffed, policies always changingContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 5, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Helping those with addiction problems.
Management can be improved and be more aware of what happens on a daily basis on the floor.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 11, 2022 - BHA StaffRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff is hardworking (for the most part) and every department works together to help even when we shouldn’t. Not a physically demanding job. Really rewarding to see clients get back to their old selves before they leave. A lot of the clients are appreciative, obviously there are always ones that aren’t.
Pay isn’t great. Very mentally exhausting job. Over time is almost expected. Clients can almost do whatever they want no matter how hard you try to redirect them. The drugs on campus/fighting/police can also be too much. Place is unorganized and chaotic.Continue reading
Bowling Green Brandywine Reviews FAQs
Bowling Green Brandywine has an overall rating of 2.4 out of 5, based on over 20 reviews left anonymously by employees. 27% of employees would recommend working at Bowling Green Brandywine to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
27% of Bowling Green Brandywine employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bowling Green Brandywine 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.4 for career opportunities.