Box Media Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0

"Innovative Company"

Current Contractor - Contract Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Box Media for more than a year

Pros

Boxspring Media is an innovative company and always forward thinking. I love working in a fast paced environment with engaged and motivated team members. Its a creative platform with an exciting future ahead.

Cons

When working remotely, we aren't in the office daily to see each other.

"Working in the Future"

Current Employee - Chief Operating Officer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Box Media full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

At boxspring we constantly are thinking one step ahead of what we think will be happening next in our industry and others. We are working towards the future of collaboration as well as innovation. I love the fact that we are all expected to think outside the box rather then the norm. The fact that our team spans all over the globe makes for a diverse collection of individuals and ideas.

Cons

My biggest thing would be I wish we were all together in person more, however with the advance use of technology and apps and and and..... it is often like we are sharing a cup of coffee together in the same room.

3. "Innovation Officer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Box Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We respect people and only make things we would want to purchase, so we take pride and thought in all we produce. We also believe in prototyping and design process. Having story telling at the core of all we do, nearly every conversation is fascinating. Such smart people as team members and partners is a joy.

Cons

Finding people who match the culture and purpose isn't that easy, but when it works, it's great.

Continue reading
    Box Media2019-10-29

"The Place to Be"

Current Employee - Content Writer in London, England

I have been working at Box Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

Box is made up of open, sincere, intelligent, well-intentioned people who genuinely care about the people who work with and for them. They're equally committed to providing the highest possible standard of content to their clients and audience.

Cons

Everyone is so enthusiastic about new ideas and projects that sometimes there are too many heads focused on too many things at once. We just need to get bigger!

Box Media2019-09-26

"Disruption with purpose"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Box Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working alongside thoughtful, energetic, curious and intelligent people from all over the world while being encouraged to think outside of the box and push creative boundaries. Mentoring is very important in the company ethos. I feel a sense of purpose through the work I do here-like I am a part and contributing towards addressing some of the important and pressing issues of our time.

Cons

Passion comes with deadlines and sometimes the creative timeframes are too short.

"Progressive future."

Current Freelancer - Graphic Designer in Bristol, England

I have been working at Box Media for more than a year

Pros

If there's a singular word to use. It would be 'positive'. This is both from an employee employer relation and the direction of the company itself. Striving towards positive relationships and a positive future... Boxspring is bridging gaps, creating a very needed platform for a stale presented area of the market and bringing a whole wealth of inspiring and inspired people together to create a future that we need if we are to protect the future generations. Its great to be a part even if a small one of this company and team of forward thinkers.

Cons

Working remotely is sometimes difficult to make 100% efficient. The size of the future views are sometimes difficult to explain to someone externally who may not have thought of these future neccessities before and their importance toward growth in the right direction.

Box Media2018-11-04

"Forward Thinking Employer"

Current Employee - Chief AI in London, England

I have been working at Box Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fully engaged team Flat structure Empowered atmosphere Equal opportunity employer Social enterprise feel Varied experiences with diverse team and views.

Cons

Dealing with a multitude of time zones can be challenging In certain times, such as during production, filming, it can be very fast paced.

Box Media2018-11-01

"Producer"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Box Media

Pros

Boxspring is a dynamic, exciting, nurturing and inspiring place to work. It feels that the work we do is important to improve the way in which people engage with content and learn now, and that we are shaping and creating for the future too. Lunch is always great.

Cons

Working remotely with team members can sometimes be hard - negotiating different timezones and schedules.

Continue reading
    Box Media2018-11-01

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews