KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.2
Bozzuto President and CEO Toby S. Bozzuto
Toby S. Bozzuto

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Bozzuto offers a great benefits package and job sites are typically well staffed.(in 85 reviews)
  • "Pay is good and has recently increased including bonus structure.(in 55 reviews)
  • "Thank you for a great training.(in 53 reviews)
  • "Met SOME great people in the years I was with Bozzuto(in 50 reviews)
  • "Great culture and values.(in 31 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Bozzuto and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

The best of the best! Bozzuto Management Company Accounting Department

Oct 12, 2021 - Accounting Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bozzuto is home to the finest group of team members, leaders, and individual contributors that I have come across throughout my entire career. We are a department of 100+ who are a family. We all look out for each other and treat each other with respect and kindness. Outside of the accounting department, we have an exceptional group of operational counterparts who are just as wonderful to work with daily. Our core values of concern, creativity, passion and the pursuit of perfection are more than just words at this organization. We practice what we preach!

Cons

Bozzuto’s clients have high standards. You have to have an exceptional technical understanding of accounting to be successful here. This organization is not for individuals who are looking to coast through 9-5 pm. You need to be able to handle stress exceptionally well and roll with the punches. The work is challenging, but manageable assuming you have a thorough understanding of accrual-based accounting and can multi-task and manage your time well.

Continue reading

Bozzuto Response

Wow. Thank you very much for this review. I am so honored to hear such kind and thoughtful words about our department. To hear you bring our core values to life and how our actions are constantly in line with concern, creativity, passion and the pursuit of perfection is truly the highest honor we could receive – thank you. Thank you for all that you do as an accounting manager. Without the dedication and passion, every accounting employee brings with them each day, it would be impossible for us to reach the level of success we have. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything we can do for you. Best, Gebre Jennings Vice President, Property Accounting Group

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

May 12, 2022 - Sales & Marketing Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, benefits, work/life balance

Cons

I have no cons at this time

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good company to work for

May 9, 2022 - Concierge in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very inclusive and diverse. Good benefits.

Cons

No cons working for Bozzuto

Bozzuto Response

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are having such a positive experience with us! We strive to ensure a supportive and diverse workplace so it is great to hear our goal is being met in your eyes. Thank you for all that you do as a Resident Concierge here at Bozzuto.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Overall great work experience

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexibility of remote/in office work. -Enjoyment of working with my colleagues. -Generous PTO program.

Cons

-Lack of annual bonus plan/incentive program for support teams. -Heavy workload as company continues to expand and grow into new markets.

Bozzuto Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to read your positive comments about flexibility, your Bozzuto team members and our benefits package. I appreciate you providing your feedback regarding additional compensation. I will pass this feedback along to our HR team as they continue to monitor all aspects of our benefits and compensation packages to ensure employees are compensated fairly for the job and market in which they work. Thank you for your feedback regarding workload. It is extremely important all employees have a manageable workload. I ask that you reach out to me or your manager to discuss solutions. Once again, thank you for your review! Best, Pei Pei Chan Senior Vice President

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great organization

May 7, 2022 - Regional Portfolio Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bozzuto truly cares about their people. Great benefits for the most part, opportunities to move around great locations, beautiful communities, and mutual respect from the top down. Amazing DEI efforts too!

Cons

Advancement can be limited based on your tenure and region unfortunately. They tend to not recognize previous experiences but rather base advancement decisions on company tenure. The 401k match is fairly low compared to competitors.

Bozzuto Response

Thank you so much for your review. It was wonderful to hear your positive feedback regarding inclusivity, growth opportunities and mutual respect! Thank you for your comments regarding part of our compensation package. We will continue to use feedback like this when making changes to better our employee’s experience with us. Once again, thank you. Best, Jo Gavigan Senior Vice President

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work...no complaints

May 2, 2022 - Sales & Marketing Associate in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've only been with the company a little over a month but have enjoyed my time so far. I can say this is definitely a step up from the previous property management company worked I worked for. The growth potential and having a defined path on how to reach my goals is what really attracted me to Bozzuto. I will say they definitely want you to drink the kool-aid but they are very proud of their standing in the real estate industry and they make you feel you are a big part of their success.

Cons

No cons for me so far

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good place to start off career.

May 16, 2022 - Property Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people were amazing and the culture.

Cons

Pay and 401K match is mediocre.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Apr 29, 2022 - Leasing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Promote from within Higher Pay Various Departments that are frequently expanding

Cons

I have had a positive experience working for Bozzuto, no company is perfect but I do not have any major complaints.

Bozzuto Response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! It is great to hear your comments regarding growth opportunities and our benefits package! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can help you with or any questions I can answer for you. Thank you for all that you do as a Leasing Manager at Bozzuto! Best, Jo Gavigan Senior Vice President

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Apr 27, 2022 - Resident Accounts Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Love the culture of this company they treat you like family. *Training is excellent *My team is amazing & my manager is very knowledgeable

Cons

Everything is good so far

Bozzuto Response

Thank you for your review. It is great to read that you are having a positive experience with us so far. Please let me know if there is anything more we can do for you! Thank you for your work as a Resident Accounts Manager. Best, Jo Gavigan Senior Vice President

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Bozzuto Cares About Their Employees

Apr 28, 2022 - Sales and Marketing Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bozzuto cares for their employees and offers endless training tools to help you succeed. They are really big on their culture and values, which is always evident. Commission is performance-based, so there are always opportunities for monthly bonuses.

Cons

There aren't always an abundance of opportunities for growth in terms of moving up a role. Depending on what you're looking for and where, there aren't always open opportunities to move up.

Bozzuto Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was wonderful to read your comments regarding our compensation package, culture, and training tools. We want all of our employees to feel cared for and prepared for their roles each day! It is great to hear you feel this goal is being met. Thank you for all that you do as a Sales & Marketing Associate. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do for you. All the best, Pei Pei Chan Senior Vice President

Viewing 1 - 10 of 932 Reviews

Bozzuto Reviews FAQs

Bozzuto has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 999 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Bozzuto to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bozzuto employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bozzuto. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

86% of Bozzuto employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bozzuto 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bozzuto to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with Bozzuto Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Bozzuto? Share Your Experiences

Bozzuto Careers

Cover image for Bozzuto

Bozzuto was founded in 1988 on a vision — to provide sanctuary. The drive to do the right thing while delivering authentic experiences is...More

• Our Culture
  • Benefits
  • Interview Now

Company Updates

41 days ago

Over the past month, our extraordinary associates, residents and partners have raised more than $100,000, including a $25,000 match from Bozzuto and the Bozzuto Family Charitable Fund, to support World Central Kitchen’s efforts to provide fresh meals for Ukrainian families.
Bozzuto on LinkedIn: Over the past month, our extraordinary associates, residents and partners
www.linkedin.com

48 days ago

Community
President and CEO Toby Bozzuto recently joined the Bozzuto Construction Company team in celebrating the topping out of Tower C of the Pentagon Centre project, a high-rise apartment complex in Arlington, Virginia. Kimco Realty, WDG Architecture and subcontractors also gathered at the project site to commemorate this important milestone. ​
Shared image

Bozzuto Photos

+ Add Photo
Bozzuto photo of: Our amazing team at The Avenue at the "Supermarket Sweep - Shopper Chopper" Event!
Bozzuto photo of: We are honored to be ranked #4 out of the Top 40 Multifamily Property Management Firms of 2021 according to Multi-Housing News.
Bozzuto photo of: Rise by Bozzuto, our social impact program, works together, across all our regions, by partnering with organizations that have national and local presence, such as Boys & Girls Club.
Bozzuto photo of: Bozzuto Construction recently topped out on The Nine, a new two-phase construction and renovation project in College Park, Maryland.
Bozzuto photo of: The care and concern for our Bozzuto employees, residents, clients and partners is our highest priority.
Bozzuto photo of: Students of Howard Community College’s Construction Management Apprenticeship Program touring the project site in College Park, Maryland.
Bozzuto photo of: We're proud to be recognized by Working Mother as a Top Workplace for Executive Women.