Bracket Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 15, 2018

3.4
Mike Nolte

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Excellent benefits and the option to work from home one day a week" (in 13 reviews)

• "Co-workers were great, free soda in the vending machines" (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance can be difficult at times and it seems like people are constantly putting out fires" (in 11 reviews)

• "Please be warned that the positive posts on here are more than likely upper management trying to boost their rating" (in 12 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Bracket is an AWESOME Company"

Former Employee - Production and Logistics Support Analyst in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Production and Logistics Support Analyst in Austin, TX

I worked at Bracket full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management staff were great, treated you like family.

Cons

There were No cons, in my opinion

Advice to Management

Never stop treating your employees like family. It is the number one reason I miss working for BRACKET

Mar 12, 2018 – Vice President Human Resources

Being new to the company myself, I'm really happy to hear that you feel like you are in a great place! We will continue to do our best to take care of our team! Thanks!

2. "Project Specialist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

I have been working at Bracket full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent opportunities to grow. Great culture and work-life balance.

Cons

no cons at this moment.

"Bracket is a good place"

I have been working at Bracket full-time

Pros

Bracket is absolutely wonderful to work for. The whole interview itself was lengthy (1 phone screening, few phone calls with current employees, and one 2-3 hour in person interview). However, my recruiter kept me updated throughout the process and everyone I met at Bracket was very friendly . I do not regret accepting the offer and I am learning and growing here everyday. This is a really collaborative environment where coworkers are willing to answer your questions and help you succeed.

Cons

nothing that comes to mind

"A company of warm bodies here for a paycheck"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Wayne, PA
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Bracket full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you have a good manager, your schedule can be flexible. Very hit and miss.

PTO is average.

401k match.

Cons

After being acquired by vulture capitalists, the perks are being taken away one by one to save some money for executive bonuses.

Very, very top heavy company which limits job openings and balloons expenses.

Technology and products that are so far behind modern businesses that they actually had to purchase another company to replace them.

Leaders who have been here for 7+ years and have ignored problems in our business and allowed us to get to this point, are still here and in leadership positions. It doesn't make sense. Definition of insanity.

There is a complete absence of passion here, and it shows. The vast majority of people clock in and clock out, collect their paycheck, and do the minimum.

The office is dead after 4pm because of the above point, and the fact that no one wants to work in this office space. At least they say they are working on something to fix this, but read the next point to see why it's not exciting.

Everything at this company moves at a snails pace. Strategy, decisions, promotions, etc.

Bonus is pretty much gone, and you'll get your 3% cost of living at the end of the year. Good people have already started leaving, leaving the leftovers.

Advice to Management

How people can be here for 5, 6, 7 years, not fix glaring problems that they have the authority to fix, and still be here, is beyond my comprehension.

Analysis paralysis seems to be the modus operandi here. Stop overthinking everything and make some changes before you lose your best employees.

Every answer to every questions is "we don't know yet". When does this become unacceptable?

Oct 12, 2018 – Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback, as a leadership team our focus has been to create the best environment for our employees. I would really like to the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you or... More

"Bright futures at Bracket"

Current Employee - Director in Wayne, PA
    Current Employee - Director in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Bracket full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Solid mgmt team with a developing market plan. Generally positive atmosphere, lots of hard workers and people with subject matter expertise. New Strong CEO and exec team in place.

Cons

A bit of chaos while the new mgmt team moves into place and there is jockeying for role definition in the business. People are still filling each other out. Some incumbent mgmt is learning to adjust mgmt skills to that of a larger sized company after being in a small to mid size company.

Advice to Management

Keep shifting the culture in the right direction.

6. "Great Company"

I have been working at Bracket full-time

Pros

-Great senior management
    -Growth opportunities
    -Fantastic co-workers
    -WFH perks

Cons

-None that I can think of

"Good Enough"

Current Employee - Business Development
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Bracket full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great work life balance and no micro managing

Cons

hard to promote. have to be persistent in asking mgmt for opportunities

Advice to Management

spend more money on your employees and less on other stuff

Jun 27, 2018 – Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I would encourage you to speak directly with your manager about developmental opportunities or anyone in the HR department to ensure you have the necessary tools... More

"Moving Forward"

I have been working at Bracket full-time

Pros

> Great teammates and passionate, talented people.
    > Industry is easy to get excited about.
    > Good solutions in some areas.
    > Work flexibility.
    > Decent pay and benefits.

Cons

> Lots of changes has led to challenges.
    > Tough work environment sometimes, can be long hours.
    > Old management team didn't promote on performance.
    > Improving managers and new leadership is helping.

Advice to Management

> Focus on weeding out underperformers.
    > Fix broken processes.
    > Pick a strategy and stick with it.
    > Keep focusing on a better culture.

Jun 6, 2018 – Vice President Human Resources

Your feedback is most welcomed! You are right, we are making a lot of changes but it is only because we want to create a great work environment for you and others. This year we will continue to... More

9. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Wayne, PA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Bracket full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Bracket has great people who are always happy to help and do what it takes to get the job done. Benefits are good, PTO is good, and the company has a great future.

Cons

Change is constant which fosters growth but is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep trusting and empowering your teams. Seek opportunities for growth here and get onboard with improvements.

Jun 6, 2018 – Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. I am very glad to hear you are happy with the work environment. As a team we will continue to improve and look forward to you helping us make a difference. Thank you!

"Worthless Management and HR Team"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Feasterville Trevose, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Feasterville Trevose, PA

I have been working at Bracket full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Low level people work hard and try to help each other.

Cons

- Low pay
    - Expensive Health Insurance
    - Uneducated, ignorant, sex addicts, racist and retaliating management
    - No chance for promotions unless you hook up with the management team
    - No job security
    - Company is trying to ship the jobs overseas
    - Technology is old school and everyone feels like locked in a cage with no room to expand products o their skills
    - Managers spend more time with their office boyfriend/girlfriend instead of fixing the issues
    - HR staff are not doing anything to fix the issues. Instead of listening to employees they protect the managers who are destroying the company.

Advice to Management

Stop thinking it is OK for you to do anything you please and act like you built the office and the company. You have been disconnected from technology, products, education, professional conduct and fairness in appreciating the employees. Stop thinking it is OK to show your genitals to each other behind close doors in your offices. Stop cursing, making racial and sexual oriented comment on your employees. Just because you did not get bonuses last year, doesn't mean you have to ecourage your employees to leave the company.HR staff should stop considering employees as fast food or convenient store cashiers. Employees at Bracket represent value to the company and can not be replaced by the stroke of a pen. HR staff should be replaced because they do not understand the structure of the company and the issues created by the management. To all management staff: Stop bankrupting this company. To the CEO: The very people you are brushing shoulders with are the ones that are problem. The problem are not the free snack or sodas. Make your changes where it needed first.

Jun 25, 2018 – Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We have been investigating your allegations and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly as this is not who we are and we do not want any of our... More