- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Michigan
- - Holland, MI Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Nuevo León
- - Monterrey, Mexico Area
- - Querétaro
- - Querétaro, Querétaro, Querétaro
Found 4 of over 6 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Spanish (2 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People here really care about each other. Almost no office politics and great teamwork. Many employees stay here for their entire careers.
Hard to think of any. Because there are so many long-term employees advancement can be a bit slower as the turnover is low.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cool people Easy work Breaks
Bad people mostly managers mandatory 12sContinue reading
- Former Intern★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They care about you and your success.
Not many... I had a great time working there.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Much travel. 17.80$ a hour. I had lots of freedom
I was bamboozed by the company. They lied to me about giving me a position. I end up spending 3,000 to move to another state for no reason.Continue reading