Bradsby Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Greg Peay,

1. "Sr. Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bradsby Group (More than 5 years)

Pros

work life balance, money is good, company ownership

Cons

Hard Dam Work. Never take your foot off the gas

Advice to Management

base salary

2. "Worst company I have ever worked"

Former Employee - Executive Sales Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Executive Sales Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Bradsby Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees were very knowledgeable and helpful

Cons

Management lies and was incompetent

Advice to Management

Hire someone who tells the truth and is ethical

3. "Rewarding environment"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Bradsby Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Rewarded for hard work (incentives)
    Easy going co-workers
    Awesome benefits provided by the company
    Great hands on training provided by company
    A lot of positive reinforcement and a positive competitive atmosphere.
    The Jacksonville office staff is really on point. Extremely supportive environment.

Cons

The company doesn't tolerate slacking off. It is a company that you have work hard every day in order to succeed.
    Call volume is scrutinized.
    Takes about 6 months to really see progress.

5. "Love it here"

Current Employee - Principal in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bradsby Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unlimited Income
    Autonomy
    Work with good people
    treated fairly
    ESOP
    High Comissions
    Ultimately you know where you are at, you either need to produce more or get coached to work harder. Anyone that is not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone can have success here.
    Work/life balance

Cons

They really push phone volume despite the fact there are other ways to successfully recruit candidates
    Some eccentric personalities
    Not really many, overall it is an excellent place to work
    Take some time to ramp up

6. "Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Bradsby Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unlimited Income, and I truly mean it. Incentive vacations that are very attainable. (I attained it within 4 months) The salary you make is based on effort. Employee owned company. The owner is extremely down to earth and very knowledgeable. I have been with the company for around 6 months and have already made almost 50k. Whoever said the benefits are expensive must have been on free healthcare benefits before, because from my last position to this one my medical insurance costs went down by 75% a month. Benefits start day 30 as well unlike many other companies that start at 90 days. And no there is no 401k but there is a much better Employee stock program in place that blows a 401k out of the water. Another good thing is everyone is on the same playing field, (Even Managers). Although, managers do get better commission rates due to the fact they have extra duties such as mentoring and managing call reports. But, anyway Bradsby Group has changed my life and I plan to work here until I retire or die. They truly are a great company and if they weren't they wouldn't have made top places to work in numerous cities year end and year out.

Cons

Don't expect to immediately make 10k per month. It takes about 2-6 months to gain momentum so you must have patience. Be prepared to live off the draw until then. People who do well normally come from sales background or people who are just plain hungry to make money. I will say again, if you are not sales minded or someone who does the minimum to get by this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. CEO's actually truly caring about your employees isn't found much these days and Greg Peay checks in on every employee once a week one on one to mentor you as well as checking on individual morale. I can honestly say he is the best Owner/Boss I have ever worked for. So keep on caring.

7. "Operations"

Former Employee - PRINCIPAL/OPERATIONS in Haltom City, TX
    Former Employee - PRINCIPAL/OPERATIONS in Haltom City, TX

I worked at Bradsby Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dynamic forward thinking company where the sky is the limit in earning potential.

Cons

If you do not want to work hard to earn you money, Bradsby is not for you.

"Sleazy management and shady practices"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

Antiquated draw system that recruiters from a different era still tend to like.

Cons

Do anything you can to win attitude which involves shady business practices on the regular. Lies to candidates and clients, misrepresentations, zero training for recruiters, just a slimy old-school recruiting shop - not something you see too often anymore.

Advice to Management

Advice to owner: take a step away from the operation and let it be run by people who understand recruiting in 2015, don't go on damaging the reputation of all recruiters. When you hear people gripe about unethical practices of recruiters, YOU are who they are talking about.

"Good Company"

Current Employee - Principal in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bradsby Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good business model, good benefits, good opportunity to learn , real good back office staff, incentive trips, location (for me), I am making more money than I have ever made here, real good established database, popular name in industry.

Cons

I have witnessed some real good people who have been treated really unfair. To be honest, there are some real good people that have been driven out of the company. We employ about 100 people and if you go on Linkedin, there are close to 300 former employees. Most of the former employees have left in the past 3-5 years. Despite being a rather dysfunctional work environment, its a good place to make a lot of money. Just have to know who to steer clear of.

Advice to Management

I would advise Sr. Management to be careful of who you listen to internally. Also, please take a good look around and ask yourself if all the people you trust really have the company's best interest in mind. -- I would not want the "Advice to Management" part to go public. So feel free to leave it out if you wish. But I took time to write this because I care.

"Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bradsby Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great energy and people to work with on a daily basis.

Cons

Benefits, time off and the dress policy when you never see clients or candidates.

11. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at Bradsby Group full-time

Pros

Very high income potential. Quite honestly, its the best in the industry (and I know because I've been contacted by other recruiting companies). ESOP, 401K, etc. Teams that focus strictly on one industry. If you are producing, they more or less leave you alone to run your business as you like. The owner genuinely cares about the people who work there.

Cons

Some of the managers got into place strictly by seniority and don't lead by example. Fortunately, this is quickly changing and people who deserve to be promoted are getting the management positions. It is a sales company, and therefore it can be a grind. As long as you take the time off that you need, you will be fine. As it being a sales organization, there is turnover, but the reality is that anyone who is a good sales person and works hard, should easily make in the 6 figures year after year.

Advice to Management

Be more selective on who you hire. I would imagine most of the people who wrote bad reviews on this site, shouldn't have ever have been hired in the first place. It is a sales organization and I've seen people who have been hired that are literally terrified to pick up the phone. Bradsby Group is a great place to work.