- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
- - Princeton, NJ
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Plymouth Meeting, PA
- - Alabama
- - Birmingham, AL Area
- - Birmingham, AL
- - Tennessee
- - Memphis, TN Area
- - Memphis, TN
- - South Carolina
- - Charleston, SC Area
- - Charleston, SC
Found 63 of over 66 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Rooting for them, great mission and good people
Very small company with only one product at the time
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 11, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I learned a lot and gained a lot of skills that have made me invaluable to the company I’m currently at.
Nothing. I wouldn’t have the career I do today without the time I invested in this company.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 4, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are friendly. The work is easy and straight-forward. Training was thorough. Managers are hands-on and supportive. The pay is good. The culture is positive and drama-free.
I have no complaints so far. From everything I’ve seen it’s a good place to work.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 6, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No drama. No gossip. No unnecessary kowtowing to assuage people’s egos.
I’d probably have more to put in this section if it was right after I left, but after the work experiences I’ve had in the past few years, Braeburn isn’t as bad.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 14, 2022 - Summer InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They fully trust their interns. I was never pestered by my manager asking how things were coming along or when something would be finished. He trusted me completely to know what I was doing and do it as quickly as I could. I appreciated his trust and the flexibility it gave me in my day-to-day schedule.
At the end of the day it was an internship and wasn’t permanent.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 31, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was honestly better than I could have imagined. Your coworkers are really nice, the starting pay is good and honestly gets better the longer you stay.
If this was the industry for me, I would have stayed.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 16, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is more than willing to make corrections when necessary and management focuses on improving the business and employees’ work experience rather than sticking their heels in the ground and doubling down on bad policies.
The training isn’t the best.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Braeburn is an excellent place to work. All of my coworkers are fantastic people that I love spending time with. Management puts in the extra effort. We’re paid well, treated well, and given plenty of perks to sweeten the deal.
I can’t think of a single one.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 29, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Chill work environment, not too stressful or chaotic
You’re not going to like everybody you work with
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 11, 2022 - Chief Medical Officer in Plymouth Meeting, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everything about this place is fantastic - the mission, the people, the culture, even the day-to-day work. It's wonderful to get up every morning knowing that you can make a meaningful difference in the world alongside other passionate people striving for the same goal. I have never been so happy at a job before, and look forward to many years ahead!
None to report from my perspective
Braeburn Reviews FAQs
Braeburn has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 66 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Braeburn to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
94% of Braeburn employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Braeburn 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.