Braeburn Reviews

Updated Mar 4, 2020

4.7
Braeburn President and CEO Mike Derkacz
Mike Derkacz
  1. "Community Committed to Helping"

I have been working at Braeburn full-time

Pros

I have never worked with a group that is so focused on a cause and doing everything in their power to help the greater good. Everyone takes pride in their work and thinks outside the box to make things happen.

Cons

Due to reasons outside of our control we have limited resources and people but we continue to prevail

2. "Committed People/Collaborative Environment"

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Braeburn’s mission and the people behind it inspire me to come to work each day. Working in a collaborative environment enables each of us to feel like we are making an impact and contributing to the greater goal – helping the Patients that are depending on us! Working in a smaller environment brings about greater opportunities to learn and work closely with all teams. No silos here.

Cons

The benefits of working in a smaller environment are at times offset by fewer resources. As long as you are not afraid of bringing your best each day, you will have success and grow professionally at Braeburn.

3. "Continued demonstration of resilience and commitment"

Current Employee - Commercial Team Member in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hard working, talented, and dedicated employees throughout the organization. A supportive, professional and uplifting environment despite delays and set backs to bring BRIXADI to market.

Cons

The loss of some talented professionals due to approval delays.

4. "Employee and leadership commitment and engagement"

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is not enough that can be said about the commitment of each individual employee and ELT member to seeing Braeburn and its product succeed so that we can make a difference for those affected by OUD. It is inspiring to come to work each day and see the creative ideas that each department is contributing to Braeburn's long-term success. Additionally, you can find support and opportunities for development anywhere you turn. Colleagues with vast experience are very willing to help those that have less, and those newer to the industry are very willing to try new things. I would highly recommend working at Braeburn for anyone who is looking for a mission-centered organization that values innovation, collaboration and development of its people.

Cons

Highs and lows make it important to focus on the broader mission.

5. "Key Account Manager"

Current Employee - Key Account Manager

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leadership Company Culture Compensation Benefits Collaborative Team Organization is dedicated to make a difference.

Cons

I really can’t think of any at this time.

Braeburn Response

Communications Specialist

Thanks for your review!

"A Great Company with a Bright Future"

Current Employee - Key Account Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been in the pharmaceutical/biotech field for nearly 20 years and Braeburn is head and shoulders above any of the other companies I have worked for. The entire organization works in such a collaborative team effort which is 100% patient focused with the goal to positively impact as many people as they can. From the moment I walked in the door and was greeted by the receptionist to my final interview with the head of sales, I was overwhelmed by their culture which fosters teamwork. The breadth of talent and experience in all departments, is truly world class. But, the most impressive attribute was the passion of every employee that I met in stemming the tide of the senseless loss of life from Opioid Use Disorder. I feel truly blessed to be part of this team and contributing to accomplishing the goals they have set.

Cons

I have non at this time.

Braeburn Response

Communications Specialist

Thanks for your review!

7. "Best Company!!!"

Current Employee - Regional Director in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for less than a year

Pros

Braeburn is an amazing company! It is without a doubt THE BEST organization in Biotech! So thankful to be part of the Braeburn Team and Family!!! Braeburn truly cares about helping patients as they are focused on changing lives! They have the smartest and most talented individuals in every department and everyone is extremely passionate about their job. It is a company that works together to accomplish the goals........Braeburn is a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

Cons

No cons at this point

8. "Amazing culture and mission."

I have been working at Braeburn full-time

Pros

Braeburn is reinventing how a pharma company operates. Throughout the office the patient is front and center and keeps everyone focused on the goal. A top down, bottom up culture isn't just preached, it's lived. In my pharma career I've never felt more valued and included in strategy development and decision making. Everything we think, say, and do is with the patient in mind.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading
  9. "Unique corporate culture"

I have been working at Braeburn full-time

Pros

From the moment you enter the brand new office, you feel that this company is progressive. Not just the decor, but the way everyone interacts in that "we're in this together" spirit. Coming from the big pharma environment, I know this is a rare find. I have only recently joined the company, but now I'm wondering why I waited so long to cut ties with one of the pharma giants? This is where I can have a real impact on the business...and on patients!

Cons

It's a start-up company, so still building processes.

Continue reading
  10. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Braeburn full-time

Pros

It's exciting to be an employee of this company! The people are wonderful and very much live the values of the company! Everyone is united in Braeburn's mission to bring a new treatment to those suffering from Opioid Use Disorder.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. It's one of the best companies I have ever worked for!

Found 31 reviews