- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Brafton? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Brafton employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You will meet many great people at Brafton" (in 43 reviews)
- "The work hours are flexible, and most positions allow you to work from home a few days a month." (in 22 reviews)
- "During my time here I was always made to feel welcome by my colleagues, but also by the managers." (in 13 reviews)
- "There is a great opportunity here to make money within every division of company if you are talented and hard working." (in 11 reviews)
- "My team and direct manager has my back, can see the macro (and meta) of this not being a life or death job, and I suspect that’s true for most teams." (in 8 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 22 reviews)
- "level management just give him a slap on the wrist?" (in 18 reviews)
- "The upper management could care less how the writers feel." (in 15 reviews)
- "Low salary." (in 15 reviews)
- "In my experience, there were some problems with account management (CMS team), which usually included certain account managers making promises to clients without checking with the people who would actually be doing the work to see if those deadlines were even possible." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Brafton and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status