The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Brafton? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Brafton employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You will meet many great people at Brafton" (in 44 reviews)
- "The work hours are flexible, and most positions allow you to work from home a few days a month." (in 21 reviews)
- "During my time here I was always made to feel welcome by my colleagues, but also by the managers." (in 13 reviews)
- "The culture within the team is great" (in 11 reviews)
- "There is a great opportunity here to make money within every division of company if you are talented and hard working." (in 9 reviews)
- "Pay is low." (in 22 reviews)
- "level management just give him a slap on the wrist?" (in 18 reviews)
- "The upper management could care less how the writers feel." (in 16 reviews)
- "Low salary." (in 14 reviews)
- "In my experience, there were some problems with account management (CMS team), which usually included certain account managers making promises to clients without checking with the people who would actually be doing the work to see if those deadlines were even possible." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Brafton and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 17 of over 308 reviews
Updated Sep 8, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0May 22, 2014News & Content WriterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
The opportunity to work from home if you hit your 4,000 word a day quota, which, if you are new to writing is extremely difficult to maintain. Everyone is young, but if you are more than three years out of college you will feel like a fossil.
No work/life balance whatsoever. No training provided, just criticism.4
- 4.0Jan 24, 2022Graphic DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPortland, OR
- Great boss - Bright, personable coworkers - Easy work/life balance - Working from home - Decent health insurance - Enjoyable work and workflow
- I wish my salary was slightly higher, however there is a potential for a future raise.1