Cover image for Brainfuse

Brainfuse

Engaged Employer

Brainfuse

Add a Review

Brainfuse Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Sep 28, 2023

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 114 of over 200 reviews
2.9
39% Recommend to a Friend
41% Approve of CEO

Found 33 of over 200 reviews

2.9
Brainfuse Owner Francesco Lecciso (no image)
Francesco Lecciso

The latest conversations about Teachers

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,983

984 Comments

Teachers

378.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/teachers

Got a burning question about Brainfuse? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Brainfuse employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Ability to work from home and flexible scheduling are a huge plus.(in 30 reviews)
  • "Flexible hours according to your schedule(in 10 reviews)
  • "Work from home is a plus but flexible schedule is only based on their availability and approval.(in 4 reviews)
  • "This job is great for people who want to make a difference.(in 4 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Brainfuse and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management"

Current Contractor, less than 1 year
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

The job is easy. You get to work in the comfort of your own home and choose your hours. Some (few) students seem grateful for your help.

Cons

Not much support from management. No training or guidance. Students can be very rude. They sign out immediately they realize you will not give them the answers. Some want the answers right away and do not want to figure it out themselves. They file complaints about everything and management seems to take their word for it.

1. 4.0
        Nov 20, 2020
        Online Tutor
        Former Contractor, more than 1 year
        Calcutta
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Brainfuse provides good tutoring rate

Cons

Management is not helpful and responsive. Randomly fires tutors

2. Join the Brainfuse team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.2K

Account Executive

Has anyone interviewed at HSBC and had to take a assessment before hearing that you got an interview? Took an assessment on Thursday for a role I applied to, wondering how long it takes to hear if you got an interview?

0 Comments

Senior Manager

I want to give my 2 weeks notice this week but my boss is traveling internationally for work and have her calendar fully blocked. Should I just send an email or call her phone? Sorry for the stupid question but I’ve been in the same company for 9 years and I don’t know what’s the standard re: giving notice in a situation like this. I want to leave on good terms

20 Comments

Executive Administrative Assistant

Hello, Please be kind. I’m so out of the loop and beat down, and may have posted this in a wrong group. I have been at my job 11 years, applied for a new job out of my organization. Posting closed last Mon. Tues at 4:40 they emailed to request an interview and wanted my top days/times for upcoming M-W. I responded with pref Wed afternoon as 1, Tues early or late as 2 or 3. I have not heard a response. I have to figure out an excuse to go on Tues to leave work. Is this normal to keep hanging on?

8 Comments

Glassdoor has 200 Brainfuse reviews submitted anonymously by Brainfuse employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Brainfuse is right for you.