Found 16 of over 199 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Brainfuse? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Brainfuse employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work from home, it was simple to get hired, but the work is not forthcoming." (in 27 reviews)
- "Flexible hours according to your schedule" (in 10 reviews)
- "Work from home is a plus but flexible schedule is only based on their availability and approval." (in 4 reviews)
- "This job is great for people who want to make a difference." (in 4 reviews)
- "Money decent amount Cant think of any other..Already 5 words are there" (in 3 reviews)
- "You are expected to give high quality work with limited time and low pay." (in 39 reviews)
- "Students can be rude and management does nothing to help." (in 10 reviews)
- "No training for live tutoring." (in 9 reviews)
- "minimum wage has increased 3 times" (in 4 reviews)
- "The complete lack of direct supervision is also a mixed blessing." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Brainfuse and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "training"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Apr 20, 2017TutorCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
The job is easy. You get to work in the comfort of your own home and choose your hours. Some (few) students seem grateful for your help.
Not much support from management. No training or guidance. Students can be very rude. They sign out immediately they realize you will not give them the answers. Some want the answers right away and do not want to figure it out themselves. They file complaints about everything and management seems to take their word for it.2
- 2.0Oct 9, 2015Writing ReviewCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
$10 an hour is acceptable for working from home
there is no training. it's hard to be anywhere near the suggested time for writing reveiw