Brand Institute Reviews in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

4.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Brand Institute President and CEO Jim Dettore
Jim Dettore

Pros
  • They are given incentives and extra meals/dinner for their hard work (in 17 reviews)

• I've been an analyst in BI's market research group for four years and it's been a very personally and professionally rewarding experience (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • You are constantly asked to work OT so there is no work life balance (in 5 reviews)

• This is a fast paced environment with little down time on the job (in 6 reviews)

"Brand Institute Offers a Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Trademark Analyst in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Trademark Analyst in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've had the privilege of working at Brand Institute for the past six years and have enjoyed each and every day that I've spent with my colleagues. We have a fantastic team of professionals who are committed to high quality work and excellent customer service. Working with this dedicated team is energizing and makes you willing to go the extra mile to amaze and delight our clients. The company offers generous compensation packages and rewards hard work.

Cons

Our commitment to client satisfaction means that we all work hard. We go to great lengths to deliver high quality projects on tight timelines. But it's all worth it!

Advice to Management

Thanks for making Brand Institute a great employer. I plan to make this company a lifelong career and appreciate the professional development opportunities.

"I Love Working at Brand Institute!"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Miami, FL

Pros

Brand Institute offers its employees an incredible working environment. I've been an analyst in BI's market research group for four years and it's been a very personally and professionally rewarding experience. I am very happy in my position and am compensated well for my work. I'm here for the long term!

Cons

There's a fast pace at Brand Institute. You need to be willing to put in the time needed to get your work finished and maintain a high level of quality. Our clients demand it.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything that you do to make Brand Institute a wonderful place to work. I look forward to advancing my career as new opportunities emerge in the company.

"Brand Institute is a GREAT Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at Brand Institute for three years in their market research department and find the environment stimulating and rewarding. I get to work on a wide variety of client projects every day and enjoy knowing that my work is contributing to the success of world-class brands. The work environment is busy, but I enjoy a good challenge and find that Brand Institute rewards me well for my time.

Cons

Everyone on the team is expected to work hard but are well-rewarded for their effort.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"NOT A Fake Review"

Current Employee - Market Research Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Market Research Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Posting on GD - One of the pros is I have never been coerced or forced to post here. The company has continually recognized my hard work and I have been mentored by several members of senior management!

Cons

Negative Reviews are a con - Unfortunately, some folks blame everyone but themselves for their failures. When you are a market leader you will always encounter those who cannot persevere or excel.

Advice to Management

Continue to reward and recognize hose that move your company forward

"Safety Evaluator"

Current Employee - Safety Evaluator in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Safety Evaluator in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute (More than 3 years)

Pros

I see some negative reviews on this site, however, I could not disagree more. I am very happy to work for such a great company, as Brand Institute is. The company is well organized. Hard work and dedication is rewarded and recognized by all levels of management, including Mr. Dettore, the CEO.

Cons

No have nothing negative to say

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing

"Very good Company to work for"

Current Employee - Director in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work motivation is set at its best through the continuous support to learn, grow and exceed in your career.
    The CEO is an excellent business minded individual who promotes and motivates all of his employees to surpass their goals as individuals and professionals.
    The company provides excellent employee benefits and rewards those hard working individuals.

Cons

There are a lot of meetings and requirements to meet every month.
    This business is very fast paced and only top of the line employees have a successful future in this company.

"Associate, Brand Development"

Current Employee - Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I currently hold the title " Associate, Brand Development" and my duties include (but not limited to) cold calling, brand management and mining new brand naming opportunities. I have the privilege to work along side former FDA and EMA regulatory experts, creative gurus, pharmacists and trademark attorneys to deliver global brand names to our great clients. How cool is my job?!

Our CEO James Dettore is genuinely kind and extremely insightful. We learn something new everyday during our daily sales meeting and connect seamlessly with our 16 global offices to ensure continuity.

Hard to find a job that offers excellent benefits, fun environment, competitive pay and great employees. Brand Institute has provided this and much more, thank you.

Cons

None at this time - thank you.

Advice to Management

Kudos to the management team for providing a fun, safe and great environment to go to work.

"Great Company to work for and excel"

Current Employee - Vice President, Business Development in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President, Business Development in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

A lot of knowledgeable people and healthcare experts work for Brand Institute. You learn something new everyday. Sky is the limit as long as you work hard and learn quick. Dealing with different clients and industries is fun. Everyone is a team player so no need to be shy. Just ask questions and learn fast.

Cons

This job is not for everyone--there are certain deadlines/goals that you need to meet and it can be very stressful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job. There are great incentives to teams who work hard and achieve their goals. Maybe add some new things so it can be more interesting.

"A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Drug Safety Evaluator in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Brand Institute is a great company to work for. It offers a challenging and interesting environment and it is a great place to learn from and collaborate with a group of people that have very different backgrounds. This experience is helping me increase my skills and further my career.

Cons

Nothing to report for cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Thank you for free lunches, Friday breakfasts and very good healthcare insurance plan.

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Drug Safety Evaluator in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is a pleasure working at brand institute. I am a pharmacist and have worked in both the retail and hospital setting where the hours were long and the employees were underappreciated. Working at Brand Institute was the change I needed. It is a positive and encouraging environment which provides opportunities to further your career. It is clear that the CEO, Mr. Dettore, appreciates his employees. In addition to providing breakfast every Friday, premium health care is included for each employee. I have worked for other companies and by far the best experience I have ever had is with Brand Institute.

Cons

Like all companies that have deadlines, the complete support of an experienced and caring team makes every task an exciting challenge.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great job!