Found 27 of over 30 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Brandetize? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Brandetize employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Limited parking, but we do a parking lotto every week and if you don't get a spot, there's plenty of spaces a block away" (in 5 reviews)
- 5.0Nov 21, 2022Director of Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- Super collaborative team with open communication and encouraged transparency - Unlimited PTO - 4/10 work weeks each month ... I love this perk :) - Not a micro-managed type of work place - leadership really empowers team members - Flexible work/life balance - Monthly fun Fridays that provide fun opportunities to connect as a team. For example, virtual wine tastings, escape rooms, paint and sips, footgolf, etc. - Work with really cool clients who aim to make the world a better place (very mission driven)
- It's a fast-paced agency environment, and for some people, that pace isn't ideal - No day is the same (it's an agency), for some people, more consistency is key - If you like to sit back and get by, this isn't the place for you. Everyone is eager to learn and grow. It's definitely not a stagnant place to work (again, it's an agency) - Some departments are shorter staffed, so it takes some team members to get their hands dirty to jump in and help (beyond their role). I know the company is working on hiring more support, but it's something to mention that can be frustrating
- 5.0Nov 20, 2022StrategistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Great, empathetic management Strong emphasis on culture Skilled team Great reputation Always encouraging growth Gets results for clients
Growing very quickly, some growing pains but the company is resourcing up fast and effectively
Brandetize Reviews FAQs
Brandetize has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Brandetize to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
80% of Brandetize employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brandetize 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.