I worked at Branding Brand full-time (More than a year)
* Very smart co-workers. The people you work with are generally passionate about what they do, and adaptable.
* Very nice perks and vacation time.
* Nice Location.
* What you make tends to hit the "real world" fast.
* Seems to be confusion across departments on processes.
* In order to take advantage of the perks, you have to be fairly extroverted.
* Environment can be noisy, highly interruptive.
* Q4 can be fairly rough at times.
* A "koolaid" effect can be felt, where positivity is so overwhelming that it encompasses issues/problems that need to be attended to.
* Plateau of skills eventually. After awhile, its the same work, just slightly different variables.
Advice to Management
Be truly transparent. If you notice things aren't going so well, be frank about it. Those that believe in you will rally with you through the hard times. You hire smart employees, and they will sniff out if things aren't as great as they are spun to be.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?