Brandywine Technology Reviews

Updated Jan 18, 2022

Found 19 of over 20 reviews

4.4
Brandywine Technology President Joel Pierson (no image)
Joel Pierson

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The owner, the directors and management are always there if you need assistance or to talk about anything.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

Oct 7, 2021 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Brandywine Technology for over 10 years now and I love the flexibility and all the people I work with. We have a great relationship with our customers and I am proud to represent Brandywine Technology and very fortunate to be surrounded with such good people.

Cons

Health insurance is always an issue in cost, but I know that this is with any company in this era.

2. 5.0

A Great place to work

Nov 9, 2020 - Consulting Engineer in Wilmington, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is always available and responsive to questions , or concerns in a timely manner

Cons

The medical benefits are a bit expensive compared to others

Business Development Manager

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work! Great culture!

Sep 22, 2020 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company were you are truly valued and appreciated as an employee. Great team oriented environment. Very positive workplace. Location is great too!

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

They truly do "Take it personally"

Oct 1, 2020 - Social Media Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful culture, strong team environment; easy to work with management; very engaging

Cons

Can't think of any at this time

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work environment and team oriented company

Sep 29, 2020 - Marketing Coordinator in Wilmington, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy environment to form relationships with coworkers

Cons

Cannot think of any at this time

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Brandywine Technology is a growing company with a very hard working, committed team of people.

Apr 4, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Directors of the company are always there for the employees when needed. They drop what they are doing and make the employees and the Customers their number one priority. Management always welcomes input from other employees for feedback and changes. Management does not micro-manage, and they allow creativity. Joel Pierson, although is the boss, he includes the employees in making decisions and lets them be a part of the decision making for growth as well as for our Customers service.

Cons

The company is growing. That is a wonderful thing. With growth, their is change and challenges, but that is a positive thing for the company as well as the customers and it's employees.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

"We take it personally" is more than a tag line.

Mar 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management really does care about the total well-being of the employees. They provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. I have never seen another company handle their corporate customers and their placed resources with such a high level of personal attention.

Cons

As a smaller, boutique company with a highly-specialized focus of IT staffing, things can get crazy, requiring the ability to wear multiple hats to meet our clients needs. If you need to have a very specific role without the requirement of "changing gears" as needed, this may not be the place for you.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Employee

Mar 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brandywine Technology works with my schedule. They help me to grow in my career as well as have work life balance. The team I work with is professional and they make coming to work fun. I like that I can go to management and offer input and suggestions and they are willing to listen and let me take on the project if I choose to. Brandywine Technology believes in working with their customers and being not only their business partner but also becomes friends with them.

Cons

Every company has areas of improvement. Brandywine Technology strives every year to improve and every year they accomplish one more step in the right direction.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Dissatisfied with politics and room for growth

May 19, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is plenty of parking, and a nice view of the golf course. And because turnover is so high, it doesn't take long to be the most senior in your group

Cons

This company is a great example of the buddy system. If you are with the "in" group, you are treated well. If not, you will be worried if you are next to go. And your ranking has nothing to do with performance, it is based on you being a "yes" person. Customers and consultants are treated as an inconvenience, and looked at like a cash cow. There is no room for growth as there are almost as many people with manager or director titles as there are people who actually do the work. Most employees figured it out, and the turnover rate is higher than any I have ever seen. If you are looking for your first or second job in technology, look elsewhere as the experience you gain here will not be helpful to your career growth.

6 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great working environment where you are treated as family, not an employee.

Apr 16, 2014 - Business Development in Wilmington, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you produce, you are not micromanaged like A LOT of companies do nowadays, small or large. The owner, the directors and management are always there if you need assistance or to talk about anything. The base pay and commission plans are excellent! It's a fast paced but fun environment to be around daily.

Cons

When you wake up and actually like going to work, there are no cons!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews