Brave Atlantic Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 24 reviews

3.8
Brave Atlantic CEO James Neal
James Neal
  1. "An outstanding site for the job seeker!"

Former Employee - Direct Sales Representative in Sandy Springs, GA

I worked at Brave Atlantic

Pros

You will benefit and enjoy using Glassdoor's outstanding site. Its very comprehensive and up to date with current job openings.

Cons

Long hours and blarring music.

Advice to Management

Turn the music down

Brave Atlantic2016-07-03

"False hopes and promises."

I worked at Brave Atlantic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people. The morning meetings leave you pumped with energy. The music tends to be way to loud and can give you a headache.

Cons

Sell Comcast at Walmart all day. 100% commission. Your check is delayed after your first install. The interview process shows you what the job will be like. The second interview takes place at a Walmart and you watch the trainers sell Comcast at Walmart.

Brave Atlantic2017-05-12

"It was a rollercoaster!"

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Brave Atlantic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There isn't another place you can work that disciplines you and motivates you simultaneously! Atmosphere was epic! Teaching and learning and learning to teach every single day were all fundamental in multiplying my ability to grow my business exponentially! Everybody there wants to see you excel! You are taught the highs and lows of owning your own business without needing the vast amounts of capital necessary in starting...

Cons

This. Is. Life. I'm talking all day everyday so if you're not ready to commit to that don't walk through the doors. Also, it's 100% commission (this is actually a pro cuz as long as you take atmosphere seriously then the earning potential is high).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Brave Atlantic2016-08-09
  4. "Such a scam"

I worked at Brave Atlantic

Pros

None that I can think of. I just have to type a minimum of 20 words.

Cons

If you get a phone call from them run far far away. They lie to you and tell you what you want to hear and persuade young adults into the job.

Brave Atlantic2016-06-22

"Waste of time"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Brave Atlantic

Pros

There are none at all.

Cons

Falsely advertised their positions as a salaried position Marketing Coordinator Assistant but it was actually in store sales. The job is literally standing in a store such as Walmart selling X-finity and you only get paid per sale. They go to bad area's to con people to get services they don't need.

Advice to Management

Don't falsely advertise your positions it's unethical.

Brave Atlantic2016-05-04
    • "Customer service"

I have been working at Brave Atlantic part-time

Pros

Very excited in a position with the company.

Cons

None at the moment. Haven't got a chance to really work.

Brave Atlantic2016-03-15

"Customer service"

I have been working at Brave Atlantic

Pros

I don't see any pro for these so called marketing company lying abt working for Fortune 500 companies .. Its a wasting time

Cons

There are nothing but wasting time and energy. Nowadays companies like that are taking advantage of the massive job seekers by making them believe that they can earn more than $1000 / week.. They don't tell you upfront that it's commission pay. They will call you make you believe that your resume is impressive, invite you for interview, wrap it up and tell that you will receive a call for a second round interview if...

Advice to Management

Folk stop working for commission because you will only make $ if you make them $ . Your time and effort is not valued.. These jobs dont challenge you and neither improve your intellectual abilities..

Brave Atlantic2016-04-13

"Pyramid scheme that holds pay check."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Sandy Springs, GA

I worked at Brave Atlantic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Oh live atmosphere but all part of the trick to keep you in they try bonding things claim no seniority but have a pyramid system.

Cons

I quit after realizing a branch of credico. Which is a nationally identified pyramid scheme. They hold your check for 3 weeks from first install. I know ive had at least one and now the time for me to recieve my check amd there is nothing. Stay away they will screw you like the lady of the night

Advice to Management

Give your employees base pay dont lie and say they will have ownership and make more money. When jay is rooming woth 2 other fellow employees in a tiny condo claiming we can make big money. The company cobtrols your accounts so if something goes wrong you get them blame as manager.confirm

Brave Atlantic2016-03-25
      • "An environment that adds value."

Former Employee - Customer Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Brave Atlantic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A very positive environment where they make you feel at home the first day with an academy style culture of leadership that adds value. Interaction in and outside the company was great, if you know value Brave Atlantic is the place to be.

Cons

Whatever the mind of man can believe and conceive it can achieve only through positive mental attitude. I commend the efforts of Jason, Rohan, Alex Kennedy, Renee Campbell, they made me feel at home while there and i look forward to going back one day. I love the Juices in the morning , it is so motivational.

Advice to Management

Kudos to management as the best is yet to come, continue adding value to your people and God bless. I am sad i couldn't stay because of family constraint but i love everyday i was there for two weeks.

Brave Atlantic2016-02-07

"Corporate Leader"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Brave Atlantic

Pros

Great career opportunities and room for rapid advancement with full promotion from within. Office is full of energy and ambitious people ready to advance themselves and set high expectations.

Cons

Commute because it's in southern Atlanta

Brave Atlantic2015-12-18