Found 225 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Bread Financial? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bread Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Benefits and fellow employees" (in 140 reviews)
- "The pay is good the bs is consistant.Just be on your p's & q's ." (in 99 reviews)
- "Good Work life Balance and Salary." (in 82 reviews)
- "Great people and very clean place." (in 75 reviews)
- "The culture is great as we help our community and the company helps those across the nation when tragedy strikes." (in 56 reviews)
- "Poor management, and lack of structure." (in 42 reviews)
- "Senior leadership only talks about sunshine and rainbows like they're dellusional." (in 32 reviews)
- "Certain managers were difficult to work with." (in 28 reviews)
- "bad supervisors, fire you if you miss work because of funeral" (in 25 reviews)
- "Changing too fast with too little communication" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bread Financial and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0May 28, 2022Capital Markets AnalystFormer Employee
Work life balance Good technology
No promotion people have stayed here for ever No focus on growth at lower level Lot of politics at upper level and people at the top are hired only from closed circle Tanking stock price because they focus only on changing name last year not on organic growth2Bread Financial Response2y
We totally agree that work-life balance is a great perk for many employees! As we continue to operate in this hyper-competitive and rapidly evolving business environment, we want to ensure we are creating the right flexibility and balance for our Associates. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
- 4.0Sep 6, 2022Senior Application EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
The hours are flexible and aside from a brief hiccup in getting connected the first day, the onboarding process was pretty good. Work life balance is very nice and there isn't a tendency to overload people with more and more and more and more and more work.
Processes are not well documented. It's a thing where you gradually learn it out, but that takes time and can lead to confusion. The company has a pretty complex heirarchy, so figuring out where you stand can be challenging. Again, it's something that you see more of and get a bigger picture of as you are there but it takes time.2Bread Financial Response2y
Thank you for all the great compliments! Our new hire onboarding experience is something we've really been focusing on, so we're exited to hear it was positive for you. Our processes are put in place to help ensure we can succeed as a business and to create an environment of consistency for our clients, customers, and Associates. However, we are constantly evolving our approach on various policy topics. Our overall goal is to have a work environment where our Associates can thrive and succeed. Every process is reviewed with that goal in mind.