What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great Benefits and always assessing the marketplace" (in 142 reviews)
- "The pay is good the bs is consistant.Just be on your p's & q's ." (in 110 reviews)
- "Good Work life Balance and Salary." (in 77 reviews)
- "Great people and very clean place." (in 77 reviews)
- "The culture is great as we help our community and the company helps those across the nation when tragedy strikes." (in 56 reviews)
- "Poor management, and lack of structure." (in 44 reviews)
- "Certain managers were difficult to work with." (in 29 reviews)
- "Senior leadership only talks about sunshine and rainbows like they're dellusional." (in 28 reviews)
- "Supervisors are lazy." (in 26 reviews)
- "Ineffective communication" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bread Financial and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 74 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "supervise"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Mar 4, 2022Customer Care RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsColumbus, OH
Pay and overtime is competitive
No info given when things change bad communication between supervisor everyone is only out for number 1 they will not back you no matter what No room for advancement unless you suck up to every supervisor and i mean suck up you have to be buddy buddy with them1Bread Financial Response2y
Frequent and transparent communication is critical and we communicate very often to keep our associates informed. We have a site called "InView" to give quick access to resources associates need -- We share survey results and action plans -- We hold global update calls with senior leadership that associates are encouraged to attend (or listen to later) -- we have 24-7 support services available -- and we even have a weekly email called "In the Know" which is like a digital newsletter to keep associates informed on topics they care most about, when they have the time to read.
- 1.0Dec 14, 2014CollectionsFormer EmployeeHayden, ID
Good money , vacation and medical benefits.
The management is false in stating the culture is different. If they need to make an example of someone they do so without following the same rules and practices for all employees. They say if you are on a written warning you get nothing bonus yet some still do. There is no accountability for the company when it comes to lack of training when firing someone for something the individual honestly thought they were doing right. Supervisors do not provide the support to their employees for on going training and support as they are supposed to. At this center one is just a number the company lies to make you think otherwise.6