Bridgecrest Loan Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Bridgecrest Loan Advisor Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2019

3.9
  1. "The best place to be!!!"

Current Employee - Loan Advisor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work environment Nice pay Great company culture Excellent leadership Growth opportunities

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

October 2, 2019Bridgecrest

Thank you for your review. We are elated to hear that you are enjoying your time at Bridgecrest! Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment that allows our employees to thrive and grow professionally. Should any questions arise in the future, please feel free to bring them up to your management team.

2. "I loved this place"

Former Employee - Loan Advisor

I worked at Bridgecrest full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly people and great pay

Cons

Sometimes my checks were too big..jk. none

October 1, 2019Bridgecrest

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here at Bridgecrest. Our goal is to provide a friendly work environment while compensating everyone appropriately. We truly wish you well in your future endeavors.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Loan Advisor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work for with great manager and great coworkers

Cons

no cons at the moment

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing

September 30, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your time here at Bridgecrest! Your experience reflects our expectations for our management teams, as they are in place to foster a welcoming environment and support employees in any way they can. Please feel free to reach out to your manager if any questions or concerns arise in the future.

5. "Day to day"

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to bonus High pay Benefits College

Cons

Stressful Weirdly catty? Favoritism Dress code

Bridgecrest2019-09-15

September 16, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review. We aim to compensate our employees fairly for their hard work and dedication, and we encourage everyone to take advantage of the great benefits we offer. Please know, we take all feedback very seriously, so we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention as well. Please feel free to raise any questions or concerns you may have to your management team for further assistance.

6. "Love my job"

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the atmosphere and the great people I’m surrounded by on a daily basis! Been there 2 years now and I am the happiest I’ve been with the company!

Cons

there’s nothing the stands out.

Advice to Management

Continue with the transparency and being straightforward with employees.

Bridgecrest2019-09-10

September 10, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review. We greatly value your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our efforts to maintain a friendly and fun environment! We truly want to keep a positive atmosphere, and it’s great to know that you feel this way. Please feel free to reach out to your management team if any concerns arise in the future.

7. "Cold Calling"

Former Employee - Loan Advisor in Irving, TX

I worked at Bridgecrest full-time for less than a year

Pros

Inviting work environment, potentiial for growth

Cons

Cold Calls, hard to hit bonuses if your team doesn't hit

Bridgecrest2019-09-10

September 10, 2019Bridgecrest

Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it allows us to innovate. We value providing a welcoming work environment that allows our employees to grow within their career paths. However, we are sorry to hear of your concerns and will forward your feedback appropriately. We wish you well in your endeavors going forward.

8. "Not what I expected"

Current Employee - Loan Advisor

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time

Pros

Pay, benefits, breaks, small gyms

Cons

Repetitive, training was way different then what is expected when you’re done with training

Bridgecrest2019-08-15

August 22, 2019Bridgecrest

Thank you for sharing your review. We aim to prepare each employee throughout the training process to be completely prepared for their job description. We appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to improve and innovate. We will be sure to forward the feedback appropriately. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to your management team.

9. "Bonuses are great"

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bonuses are not capped. If you take your job seriously and do it right, you can make $1000 or more every month on bonus alone.

Cons

They move you to different departments based on the needs of the business. I got moved to a department where somehow I didn't bonus for 2 months and how they calculate the bonus in this department might as well be rocket science. But really I've only not received bonus like 4 months out of my entire 3+ years here so it's worth it to stick it out.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. If they are successful and happy in a department and want to stay there, let them. Happy employees stay with the company and are motivated to work hard for you.

Bridgecrest2019-08-13

August 13, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review. We strive to assist our employees in any way we can to ensure their success, and aim to compensate them fairly for their hard work and dedication. We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and will be sure to forward this to the appropriate parties. Also, please feel free to reach out to your management team with any questions.

10. "Great company with good benefits"

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company with good benefits good staff

Cons

Nothing bad to say whatsoever

Bridgecrest2019-06-21

June 24, 2019Social Media Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We truly aim to compensate our employees fairly and provide excellent benefits. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your time here at Bridgecrest as it is our goal is to provide an environment that is warm and welcoming. Please feel free to reach out to your management team with any concerns in the future.

11. "Short term company"

I have been working at Bridgecrest full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can bonus well, decent base pay

Cons

Management is inconsistent. It's a factory they hire 20-30 new people every other week and people are let go regularly. Not many veteran agents you either move up or get cut

Bridgecrest2019-06-11

June 12, 2019Social Media Specialist

We appreciate your review. We aim to compensate our employees fairly and provide excellent benefits. However, we want our employees to feel supported throughout their journey at Bridgecrest, and we are sincerely sorry if you didn’t feel this way. Please feel free to reach out to the Speak Up line with your concerns.

Found 57 reviews