Bright Future Management Reviews

Updated Oct 7, 2019

4.3
Bright Future Management President and  CEO Gary Fatino
Gary Fatino

"Great opportunity to grow as an individual and learn about business with hands on experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Bright Future Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast growth opportunity, company atmosphere, uncapped income (commission), business trips, everyone has a vested interest in personal growth in the business and as an individual

Cons

You work when everyone else isn't working, can get mentally draining if you don't develop the right mentality/attitude

July 29, 2019CEO / President

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, that right mentality and work ethics are essentials for success with Bright Future Management. We count ourselves lucky for employees like you!

2. "Not promising"

1.0
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador

I worked at Bright Future Management full-time

Pros

12 hourly, self management

Cons

primarily commissioned based, pushy bosses, work outside of work.

November 27, 2019CEO / President

Hello, we want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our company. We really do not know what you mean saying that it is a primarily commission based position - we offer guaranteed hourly pay for each and every of our employees. We do our best to insure that our employees are well taken care of and have every tool to be successful, we offer paid trainings, conferences and early Rest and Relax trips. We take a lot of pride in our open door policy here, our employees are free to give our Managers and CEO any feedback necessary at any time. Thank you, once again for your feedback.

"Great Opportunities!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Bright Future Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professional, UPBEAT work environment that focuses on individual and team oriented goals for success. Always something new to learn and build on. Training is continuously provided from day 1 and on. Freedom to choose how many sales and how much money you want to make! Represent and market companies like Apple, Samsung, Google, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular, and MORE! Different spontaneous style of work that is on-the-go and not the typical 9-5 office job.

Cons

Weekend work shifts are in the schedule, however you get more sales typically those days too.

4. "Review"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Johnston, IA

I have been working at Bright Future Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

This position is a hands on face-to-face marketing and sales position that provides a management in training program that can set any self driven and motivated person up for success. It has a very solid business model and massive expansion and growth to come.

Cons

For an individual to be very successful, they must be hard working, motivated, and maintain a positive attitude, which is easy for some and sometimes difficult for others.

May 7, 2019CEO / President

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We are excited to see you grow with our organization. Thank you!

"Growth and Opportunity"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Bright Future Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's very exciting coming to work every day. We are continuously expanding new divisions, which is creating a lot of opportunities for employees. Our client portfolio is expanding more than ever.

Cons

It takes a lot of focus, attention to detail, and a resiliant attitude to be successful.

November 13, 2018CEO / President

We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoy coming to work every day. Thank you for being a valuable employee. As always e will take your advice into consideration and look into ways to provide more comprehensive training experience. Thank you

"Growth opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Associate/Management Treinee in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Bright Future Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leadership team supports me and constantly pushes me to grow. Management always makes sure that I have every tool I need to become successful. My opportunities feel endless here, there is always something new and exciting to learn. Hard work pays off here!

Cons

You have to work weekends

May 4, 2018CEO / President

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company puts employee satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our employees. Its team members like you that make our company wonderful.

"Difficult to Find Success"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Des Moines, IA

I worked at Bright Future Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

People Potential for good money Gary - the boss

Cons

Training seemed good, but did not work in the field Rejection every five seconds Success is highly dependent upon the location You do way more work than you are hired to do (things the store's sales people are paid to do) and don't get paid for it Success also dependent upon who your trainer is No opportunity to just watch someone successful for a day or two to learn their methods Say the exact same thing 500 times a day Tile or cement floors being mostly stationary for long days with few breaks If you aren't closing sales (which even if you follow their sales pitch, is very difficult), you will be let go

May 4, 2018CEO / President

Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent, and collaborative environment for all our employees so I am disappointed to hear about your negative experience. We will take your feedback into consideration and make adjustment accordingly. Every employee has guaranteed hourly base pay and plus bonuses. I am not sure what you meant when you said that you do work and not getting paid. I’ll admit that sometimes I can become too focused on the execution of our goals, spending less time than I would like just simply walking through the office and engaging with you and others helping to support our mission. I wish you the best of luck in your new career. Thank you again for taking time to write us a review.

"Bright Future Management"

I worked at Bright Future Management full-time

Pros

Bright Future Management has helped me grow in many different aspects of my career. Some aspects you learn how to excel in are: maintaining a positive attitude, managing people, sales and marketing, and effective communication skills. Bright Future is a place where if you put in the hours and hard work - you will succeed. This opportunity has enabled me to expand into multiple different business ventures and grow in ways corporate America does not allow.

Cons

One negative new associates might address is the hours. Bright Future is not your typical 9-5 Monday through Friday gig. They are flexible with your schedule however, weekends will probably be included in the schedule. After just a few months of hard work - you could be rewarded with an opportunity to run an office or oversee your own territory.

9. "Amazing Opportunity!"

I have been working at Bright Future Management full-time

Pros

This company really cares about their employee's and their success. If you work hard and want to grow in your career, management will do what they can to get you there!

Cons

Not typical 9-5 job

10. "Great company to work at with huge growth opportunity."

I have been working at Bright Future Management

Pros

Growth and great management stuff

Cons

A lot of work but it is worth it!!

Found 20 reviews