Bright Side Dental Reviews

Updated May 19, 2022

Found 49 of over 50 reviews

4.0
Bright Side Dental Partner and Co Founder Abraham Gershonowicz and James Neme (no image)
Abraham Gershonowicz and James Neme

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

30.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Bright Side Dental~137512
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The owner is always concerned about staff.(in 8 reviews)
  • "I have worked there over 10 plus years and my coworkers feel like family.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great benefits.(in 5 reviews)
  • "I’ve had consistent pay raises throughout my years, as well as monthly bonuses and extras tossed my way.(in 4 reviews)
  • "It' nice to be working in an office where people actually take notice of what you are capable of and make it known that they appreciate you, that's incredibly hard to come by these days.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best dental office in town! :)

May 19, 2022 - Registered Dental Hygienist, RDH
    Business Outlook

Pros

great staff great hours positive and supportive work environment

Cons

the drive is very far

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

May 17, 2022 - Front Desk Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bright Side Dental has many benefits for their employees including paid time off, vacation, 401k, and even bonuses! Not only is there great benefits but I love the team that I work for. My office celebrates our birthdays and important life events like if someone is expecting or is getting married. I appreciate that and definitely makes the staff feel important. Bright Side Dental has also been very flexible with my schedule for school which I am very grateful for. I have worked for multiple offices in the company including Canton, Livonia, Warren, and Farmington when other offices needed help at the front desk. There is always an opportunity to work or pick up hours. They also strive for their employees to train and learn new things. I have held multiple positions within Bright Side Dental which makes my job easier at the office. I would recommend working for this company!

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but Bright Side offices are very busy and that may not be for everybody.

3. 5.0

My one and only dental assisting job - 7 years

May 17, 2022 - Registered Dental Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked for BrightSide Dental Sterling weights location since 2015. I entered my position with very little experience in dental terminology and assisting skills from a 10 week course. None of which was practiced on real patients. All of my dental knowledge and skills have been taught to me through this job and I’ve learned so much from the very start of my career. I love that my office offers all dental services and I am able to assist on multiple different procedures throughout the day in a fasted paced environment which keeps the work day flying by. Of course working with people I consider family is only a bonus. I’ve had consistent pay raises throughout my years, as well as monthly bonuses and extras tossed my way. Great place to work overall- as I’m still here at my first assisting job, 7 years later.

Cons

Longer hours than some other offices Fasted paced environment- not for everyone

4. 5.0

Found my dream job!!!

May 11, 2022 - Treatment Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started working at Bright Side Dental back in 2020! I started at the CallCenter as a New Patient coordinator and doing recall. Your efforts with Bright Side Dental will never go unnoticed. With having the Greatest boss to having the Greatest Manager!! If you have a strong work ethic and love helping people this job is for you. Fast forward a year and a half later i got promoted to do treatment coordinating in another location that was very close to home! I cant express how much this position changed my life. It gave me a new purpose in life! Discussing treatment plans with the patients and making sure i go into depth about their treatment is really awesome! Also making sure Patients walked out satisfied with us is a blessing!! Bright Side Dental has very flexible hours!! Some locations start later than usual some start earlier! very convenient if you are still in school or want to work park time. The Boss & Manager always check in with you to see how you're doing and even ask about your 5 year goals.

Cons

Can get busy at times more than usual

5. 5.0

A Great Place to Work

May 12, 2022 - Insurance Coordinator in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bright Side Dental is a great place to work with opportunities to grow in the company and be an efficient and effective employee. There are benefits and 401k accounts offered. It is a comfortable environment that upholds ethics and professionalism in all aspects of work. There are part time and full time opportunities available. Bright Side Dental has a wonderful community culture, in which great relationships can be formed with coworkers while still enforcing a professional atmosphere.

Cons

There could be more extensive training offered for front desk personnel in all posts to allows for more well-rounded employees who are confident in all aspects of the company (i.e. account services, receptions, scheduling, etc.).

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A place where there is room to grow!

May 11, 2022 - Call Center Representative in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Call Center manager encourages personal and professional growth within the company. - Call center group works well together and is team focused. - Call center hours are reasonable (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM) and scheduling is flexible to accommodate appointments and vacations. - Willing to train you in depth for your position extensively before having you start your job on your own.

Cons

- Things change at a quick rate and it can be stressful if you are not used to fast paced environments and are an adaptable person. - Patients can act entitled and rude which is frustrating when you just want to help.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great office to work for, very caring staff.

May 16, 2022 - Dental Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring/friendly office manager and staff, flexible schedule, good environment to be in overall. Everybody gets along very well and it allows us to work very good together.

Cons

It is difficult to think of any cons, I haven’t had any complaints in my time here and I am treated very well.

8. 5.0

Supportive team and Diverse culture

May 14, 2022 - Dental Insurance Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have enjoyed my time working for Brightside Dental. The management has been very supportive and my coworkers are very friendly. Compensation has also been fair. Plus, there is cultural diversity. This is my ideal workplace. If God-willing, I want to work here until retirement.

Cons

Can get busy at times

9. 5.0

Great place to work!!

May 11, 2022 - Scheduler
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started here in August of 2021 and I couldn't imagine a better place to work! The staff is amazing, they're all so friendly and helpful! There is so much room to grow in this company. I came into this with no experience and got the absolute best training ever! I felt 100% prepared once I started in the call center with the training I received.

Cons

Can be stressful at times with how busy it gets!

10. 5.0

Great place to work

May 16, 2022 - Dental Hygienist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Office is great. Close knit group. Boss is very easy to work with regarding kids/appointments/time off. Have been here for 7 years and not leaving any time soon.

Cons

Sometimes can be very busy and hectic, but that’s any job.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews

Bright Side Dental Reviews FAQs

Bright Side Dental has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 50 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Bright Side Dental to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bright Side Dental employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bright Side Dental. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

69% of Bright Side Dental employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bright Side Dental 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bright Side Dental to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, management.

Popular Careers with Bright Side Dental Job Seekers