Brighton Jones LLC Reviews | Glassdoor

Charles Brighton and Jon Jones

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Manager"

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time

Pros

Wonderful culture and values, which are lived every day. Fun team events. Opportunity for career advancement. Best service offering in the industry. MESI training. The Mezz.

Cons

None that come to mind. Feel lucky to work at Brighton Jones.

Advice to Management

I believe in the vision, enjoy my work every day, and am proud to be at Brighton Jones. Keep doing what you're doing.

2. "Personal Growth and Company Culture"

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Endless opportunities to learn and build your professional skill set. Always was told how big of a difference company culture makes to the quality of work life, but never fully realized how true that was until I started working here. One cohesive team all focused on providing the best possible service and growing on a business level as well as personal. Having self-efficacy and compassion for others is essential to succeeding here, which I have found to be a Pro.

Cons

I can not think of a con

3. "Operations Coordinator"

Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture
    Great benefits and pay
    Good co-workers
    Challenging
    Philanthropic committees
    Great career opportunities

Cons

I have not found any cons yet.

4. "Advisor"

Current Employee - Advisor
    Current Employee - Advisor

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Positive team oriented culture. You are truly the CEO of your own career here. A lot of growth at the company which is creating opportunity for advancement.
    The fee only business model is well positioned to eat the wirehouses' lunch.
    Everyone is super approachable.

Cons

There are a lot of specific roles (specialists, etc) that the firm really wants based in Seattle, but still cool that those roles are here.

5. "Amazing Culture that Fosters Employee Growth"

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Brighton Jones by and large hires some incredible people. They are talented, driven, and genuinely care about others, and this ethic drives the culture forward. Employees are generally given a good amount of autonomy, and encouraged to build their own careers paths. Compensation and benefits are competitive, particularly PTO benefits. A great place to grow and learn while building a rewarding career.

Cons

Because of the speed at which the company is growing, and the open and collaborative culture, there have been struggles with change management. Anyone who struggles with change and ambiguity at times will not do well here. At the same time, someone who enjoys the opportunity to get hands dirty with helping to brainstorm and implement new processes will be able to quickly add value.

Advice to Management

The people and culture are your most valuable asset. Keep recognizing this, and people will want to do their best work every day and be motivated to keep growing the company.

6. "Fantastic Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate - Advisory in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate - Advisory in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Brighton Jones has been an incredible place to work from since day one. The hiring and onboarding teams do spectacular job making a seamless transition once hired. From the beginning the training process is well laid out with full company exposure and complete job expectations set out in advance. This relieved a ton of initial stress when starting the job!

Cons

I cannot think of a con.

7. "Office Coordinator"

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, culture, culture! This is the first place I've worked where I feel encouraged to be my authentic self every day. I am encouraged to share my ideas and contribute in all areas of the business. My colleagues have become some of my best friends and they are some of the smartest, hardest working and most compassionate people I know. I feel truly lucky to be working here.

Cons

We are growing like crazy and that means constant change! It can be overwhelming at times, but it means that there are always new opportunities popping up.

8. "Brighton Jones is creating something special!"

Current Employee - Client Service Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Client Service Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) The culture is paramount! Brighton Jones places such an emphasis on being more than just a workplace. As the company continues to grow, all decisions strive to maintain a fun, creative, and collaborative culture that offers a wealth of knowledge, talented colleagues, and an abundance of growth opportunities.

2) The work is so much fun. It's awesome to be employed at a company that is so client service oriented and focused on improving the community. We are a genuine wellness company working to help people "Live A Richer Life."

Cons

None at all! This place rocks!

9. "Director Level"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love the people at Brighton Jones & the culture that has been created here. Somehow we manage to find & keep genuinely caring people who are also wicked smart & hard working. I describe our people & culture as the right combination of compassionate & competitive. By that I mean people really care about our clients, their colleagues & the community and they are constantly seeking continuous growth & continuous improvement in order to be the best in class in everything we do.

Cons

While we have an incredibly supportive environment, people need to be willing to push themselves professionally & personally in order to get better at what they do and to become better people.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Brighton Jones is truly a remarkable place to work & I think we still have a ton of upside.

10. "Brighton Jones- Seattle"

I have been working at Brighton Jones LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Brighton Jones is a dynamic and exciting place to work. The focus on collaboration makes learning an everyday experience and the company is clearly committed to the well-being of its employees. The transparent culture allows great ideas to flourish, which reinforces the whole team's commitment to excellence. Absolutely love working here!

Cons

Can't think of any. Actually.

Advice to Management

Continue focusing on innovation and investing in helping our colleagues, clients, and communities live a richer life!