Brightview Senior Living Reviews in Warren, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2019

4.3
Brightview Senior Living CEO Marilynn K. Duker
Marilynn K. Duker
  1. "Wonderful Community !"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Brightview is a pleasant place to work for. We are like family here and that is a wonderful feeling. I feel appreciated and worthy. I am recognized for my work. It is easy to go to work everyday.

Cons

Half hour lunch break. Work Holidays.

Advice to Management

Nothing more than make sure you take the time to appreciate the hard work your associates put in to help make Brightview a happy place for the residents.

Brightview Senior Living2019-04-15
  2. "Outstanding company to work for b"

Current Employee - Vibrant Living Associate In Wellspring Village in Warren, NJ

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At Brightview we are like a family. Coming to work is like being at my other home. The associates and department heads work together towards the same goal. I am lucky to have a job that actually gives me the tools I need to do my job. In past companies I’ve worked for sadly that wasn’t the case. Brightview also gives you plenty of opportunities to make extra money. We get paid to do our monthly trainings. We also... get put into a monthly pool to make extra cash for doing our trainings by the 15th. You can make money by bringing others to Brightview which includes new residents. There’s also the opportunity for advancement. I’ve been with Brightview for almost 3 years and have never felt happier.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is time off is accrued instead of “x” amount for 1 year, 2 years etc.

Advice to Management

Management as a whole is outstanding. I would suggest that you hire more per firm assciates for coverage when people take time for vacations etc.

Brightview Senior Living2019-04-10
  3. "Per Diem position"

Current Freelancer - Compliance Nurse in Warren, NJ

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living for less than a year

Pros

Nice, pleasant people work there

Cons

Complaints from the residents, sad

Advice to Management

Listen to the residents! The food needs to be better, more activities, take the residents suggestions into consideration.

Brightview Senior Living2019-04-15