Brightview Senior Living Reviews in Woburn, MA | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2016

5.0
Brightview Senior Living CEO Marilynn K. Duker
Marilynn K. Duker

"Truly a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Wellspring Village Director in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company delivers on its intent to make this a place that people want to come to work, They value their associates, encourage professional growth, and promote from within. Senior management is supportive and accessible. The benefits are excellent. This is a community that truly cares for its residents.

Cons

Honestly, none. This is the best company for which I have worked in my 20 year career.

Brightview Senior Living2016-05-19

"A Workplace that Cares for Both their Residents & Employees!"

Current Employee - Vibrant Living Assistant/Driver in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

The name of the company says it all; Brightview offers a warm, friendly, positive and uplifting environment. It's a "Feel Good" job in that our daily tasks involve the care, support, engagement and overall well being of our residents who live in the communities. In the building in which I work, our staff works together to make the environment work to its greatest potential and we've only excelled in this since I was... originally hired going on almost 3 years ago. Brightview has made a point of also rewarding employees for their accomplishments and their sense of purpose concerning their specific job which is wonderful. I would highly recommend working for Brightview!

Cons

As of the moment, I can't think of a con or negative reason why I would not recommend this company.

Advice to Management

NA

Brightview Senior Living2016-04-05
  3. "Resident Assistant"

Current Employee - Resident Assistant in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living full-time

Pros

Brightview it's very nice place to work, we find respect from employer to coworkers.we have great team,we know how to take care for the resident

Cons

I was the hourly rate was higher

Advice to Management

I am hopeful that Brightview will increase their hourly rate for resident assistants

Brightview Senior Living2016-04-08

"Community Sales Director"

Former Employee - Community Sales Director in Woburn, MA

I worked at Brightview Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

great people to work with minus above management great pay if you work hard and produce

Cons

never enough residents, never pushing hard enough, never enough phone calls even when you are doing everything you can do. This position is a rotating door, plan your next position

Advice to Management

Understand what the DCR is trying to accomplish and note that the market has changed. You can't literally pick someone up and move them in if they don't want to know matter how hard you try.

Brightview Senior Living2014-09-08