Bring IT Reviews | Glassdoor

Bring IT Reviews

4.4
CEO

"Not just a number and part of the team"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Seattle, WA

I worked at Bring IT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Took the time to get to know me before sending me to the client for the interview.
    Gave me the tools to land a great contract at a great company
    Excellent medical benefits for such a small company
    Let me do my job without a lot of overhead

Cons

Small company. When my contract ended due to a change in the company I was contracting at Bring IT did not have any other work for me. With that said they did try to find work for me outside their own company and reached out to other companies when they knew I was interviewing.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I loved my contract for two plus years. Thank you!

2. "Partner"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Madrid (Spain)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Bring IT full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dynamic, fast-growing, work environment, multinational environment, opportunity to work with some fantastic people and very knowledgeable. As a new company you'll have the opportunity to participate in the definition of the processes and you'll have autonomy.

Cons

As a new company, you'll face the typical problems with start-ups: lack of processes, occasional financial distress, project target does not include all types of project nor very big projects. On the sales part, you'll not have a strong brand to support you.

Advice to Management

Compensation is something that can be improved. Communications is also something that can be improved, both internal and external. Offering should be better defined and marketed.